Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

To be fair, they aren't cleared, but what can I say about someone who barely posts? There must be some sort of context to look at.
I'm not going to do that, since I don't want to give away clues about the recruiter. He has an important role to play right now.

Fair enough. I never thought I got something decent. I was just putting out my ideas together. Nothing concrete at all.

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------



Hm, I already gave a hint about that. You should figure out that much yourself :)
Further hints: It wasn't a non-active player and it wasn't you.
Okay, and we all know what you get it too. How many hours we have to vote?

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

I hope you are not counting me among those three?
no
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,006
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I hope you are not counting me among those three?
Nuno, niichan and me, that should be it.

Okay, and we all know what you get it too. How many hours we have to vote?
Around.. 5? DD should confirm it at any case.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Nuno, niichan and me, that should be it.



Around.. 5? DD should confirm it at any case.
You dont count, because of the different types of hint. You forgot the most important one.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Vote to kill Imp

Again I'm going with my hunch from earlier.
Having read some of the current posts I believe Haku is also suspicious, his post is rather inconsistent having hinted that he had somekind of night role earlier.
The only other possibility is that he might have been recruited?

Haku have you lost your role? Are you mafia?
I'll go to bed now D: I have a shitload of things to do tomorrow, so I'll just cast my vote (in case I don't wake early and lack time to post decently before leaving, or in case my internet starts to act 'funny') Votekill Xad. I gave my reasons already o/
I would like to votekill naruto-niichan because I thought it was suspicious he voted for Frosty.
Hey - sorry I've been so inactive up until now, I've been busy but should be free more now :D

I'm going to votekill Jorped - I'm not really sure who's who yet, but I think Jorped is suspicious...

Regarding the lack of kills, it could just be someone waiting to see who's voted off - if we vote off a key role the mafia could then start killing more indisciminatelyq. Or, of course, the mafia could have just not made a conclusive decision in time...
I am not quite sure how much time it's left for the end of day phase, and since i am only gonna go sleep now, and there's a chance i might wake up when this phase is already over and since i don't wanna be hostkilled, i am gonna vote kill xi0.
sorry you're wrong

VOTE KIL LAWLETT-KUN
DOing great so far! God damnit sickly townie you should always sicken Evil.Its like a must! Anyway so now that we got rid off the mentor and while iw as waiting for night to end I was looking some previous games and the current posts and found something that could be a legit reason for a suspicion.kdowns is playing once again very cautiously and barely making any posts trying to stay from the radar bla bla bla... I know this might not be the reason enough for you guys, but seeing as how I dont have any other leads I think I will go ahead and vote for Kdowns

Also wtf mafia forgot to pm? Seeing as how noone got killed? Or doctors did their jobs properly.... :yay

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------



it would be too obvious though. I am more inclined to think its a random ability use of a person who knows that xi0 can be very dangerous in some instances
Lawlett/Aiber 1x(faust/Raito)
Kdowns/mikami 1(Lawlett/Aiber)
Aizawa/xi0 1x(jorped/mello)
Mello/jorped 1x(kazu/halle)
Soichiro/niichan 1x(M3J/Sachiko)
matsuda/xadyu 1x(farfalla/naomi)
L/Imperium 1x(Kiyomi/charlie)

7 of 19 votes.

4 and half hours left to vote.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Lol and all the others who barely posted are not suspicious? I find it ridiculous that I'm suspicious because I didn't stay as inactive as others.
Now you just blurt out you're a mason? Maybe you want to tell us about the other masons? :^_^

Fine, but I assure you that logic won't help. I can't narrow down the list to a few inactive ones at the moment, otherwise I would have pointed it out by now



Bitch, you suspect me every game. I just have a bit more time on my hands and decided I would be less passive this time. Here, have some hints about my role so that you have something to do:

1. I have a role
2. I can't perform a night action
That doesn't say much about your role and like mentioned before two others said someing very similar.

Who are you thinking to vote for? Does Haku's little outing as Mason make you reconsider your thoughts on him?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Funny, you are the third one with this hint
I recall someone else saying something like this, yeah. Who was it?

To be fair, they aren't cleared, but what can I say about someone who barely posts? There must be some sort of context to look at.
I'm not going to do that, since I don't want to give away clues about the recruiter. He has an important role to play right now.

Fair enough. I never thought I got something decent. I was just putting out my ideas together. Nothing concrete at all.

Hm, I already gave a hint about that. You should figure out that much yourself :)
Further hints: It wasn't a non-active player and it wasn't you.
I was joking about revealing your recruiter because you just blurted out you're a mason. I guess that wasn't a bad move if you're mafia and doesn't harm you much if you're a townie. If you're telling the truth you shouldn't forget that your recruiter could very well be a mafia mason.

And what did you get out of that investigation?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,006
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

You dont count, because of the different types of hint. You forgot the most important one.
Hm, Faust? Can't remember it, honestly.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

I was joking about revealing your recruiter because you just blurted out you're a mason. I guess that wasn't a bad move if you're mafia and doesn't harm you much if you're a townie. If you're telling the truth you shouldn't forget that your recruiter could very well be a mafia mason.

And what did you get out of that investigation?
Ah, let me ask a question, then. Can Mafia Mason also recruit? Reading the roles, I didn't get it exactly.
The person I investigated appeared to be not guilty.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

And what about you xi0? The fact that you can't vote doesn't mean you have to keep quiet about who you'd vote for?

Also, digital, if you do the host killings, then will you do it when you announce the result of the lynching, or before that? I'm asking, because depending on the roles of the host killed people one could deduct those from the remaining pool of roles, which would help a lot in the voting decision.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Wait, what was Haku's role before he was recruited? I think I missed something when reading all this.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

That doesn't say much about your role and like mentioned before two others said someing very similar.

Who are you thinking to vote for? Does Haku's little outing as Mason make you reconsider your thoughts on him?
Then ask me if you want to know anything else.

I guess Haku is out for now, him just blurting out he's a mason is a bit weird but not a bad move. I probably won't vote for him this round.
There isn't much going on, even less than on the first day so it's hard to point the finger at anyone. I'm speculating on going for lawlett because he's behaving so different compared to normally and his reaction to no townie being killed at night was a bit fishy, though that's just a gut-feeling.

Besides that I hope the inactive players get hostkilled, they're nothing but a potential risk without giving any help.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Wait, what was Haku's role before he was recruited? I think I missed something when reading all this.
He said he was detective, but for whatever reason is not sharing the investigation result.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

And what about you xi0? The fact that you can't vote doesn't mean you have to keep quiet about who you'd vote for?

Also, digital, if you do the host killings, then will you do it when you announce the result of the lynching, or before that? I'm asking, because depending on the roles of the host killed people one could deduct those from the remaining pool of roles, which would help a lot in the voting decision.
At the same time, I am not supposed to make it easy for anyone!!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Ah, let me ask a question, then. Can Mafia Mason also recruit? Reading the roles, I didn't get it exactly.
The person I investigated appeared to be not guilty.
Mafia Mason (Mafia): A Mafia Mason is a Pro-Mafia that can communicate with other pro-Town Masons. The pro-Town Masons believe the Mafia Mason to be a regular pro-Town Mason. (Game 10)
Obviously this mafia mason has to be a recruiter because a pro-town mason recruiter dies if he tries to recrute a mafia member.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

At the same time, I am not supposed to make it easy for anyone!!
Who would get hostkilled atm?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Orgz, Xadyu, Banana, Kdowns, Kazu, Mazino.

It's possible themoa won't be voting but he got a reason.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,006
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

He said he was detective, but for whatever reason is not sharing the investigation result.
Since the investigation is only 50% true, I don't want to be the catalyst for a commotion.
I guess I revealed enough for a day.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Since the investigation is only 50% true, I don't want to be the catalyst for a commotion.
I guess I revealed enough for a day.
But you can help another detective if you talk
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Then ask me if you want to know anything else.

I guess Haku is out for now, him just blurting out he's a mason is a bit weird but not a bad move. I probably won't vote for him this round.
There isn't much going on, even less than on the first day so it's hard to point the finger at anyone. I'm speculating on going for lawlett because he's behaving so different compared to normally and his reaction to no townie being killed at night was a bit fishy, though that's just a gut-feeling.

Besides that I hope the inactive players get hostkilled, they're nothing but a potential risk without giving any help.
I don't know what else I could ask you.
No actually, I have something. Now that we are aware of the masons and since they did start with a recruiter (Haku was recruited; in against those games were we started with three masons but no recruiter), would you prefer being recruited and become a mason in exchange for your current role, or not?

I'm asking, because for instance my role is more useful if it stands on its own and I wouldnot want the masons to recruit me (I hope you read it, whoever you are).

At the same time, I am not supposed to make it easy for anyone!!
Well, sucks.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

But you can help another detective if you talk
Exactly. You came out with your information, the only sure way to help the townies now is to reveal your investigation results and help the other detectives determine their sanity. If they investigate the same person then they would immediately know if one is insane, in which case its as good as being a normal detective.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top