Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

The thing is, we don't know if you indeed are a townie or not, unless we kill you. And the whole thing is based on a previously made assumption that Haku indeed was a detective. And if that is the case then why would somebody investigate YOU then, instead of HIM to test his sanity? It doesn't make any sense, as we know there are at least two different types of detectives and the result is likely to be the opposite. Thus we'd have two people having wasted their moves on you and still not knowing whether theryare sane, nor whether you are guilty or not.
If another detective get not guilt for imp , there is 3 scenarios (imp mafia boss , naive [but can be confirmed with the investigation last night], Haku is lying)
If he get a guilt , we have ( Haku is not lying , isane or sane [there is a chance to be more exact if the last invastigation]

if investigate haku... hmm its a little more complicated
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

3 and a half hours left
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Like I said, inconsistencies. It could be a noob mistake, who knows at this point. You were challenged with your role rather early the first time.
Meh, don't underestimate that much :mono
Joke aside, you assumed I was really a detective as I implied to Gary, since you are speaking of a challenge. So, I also assume you think I lied to you instead about the night role?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I don't really get why the recruiter would recruit Haku. It's a pretty weird choice to recruit a first time player.

I'm sorry but I'm not convinced. Haku could be the Mafia Detective and pretend like he was a Townie Det. Passing himself as Mason now feels weird to me too, it's a convenient way to lose suspicion and work around inconsistencies in hints.
There is a chance that dont have any mason in this game too. But i think recruit haku a lot weird choice too xD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

If another detective get not guilt for imp , there is 3 scenarios (imp mafia boss , naive [but can be confirmed with the investigation last night], Haku is lying)
If he get a guilt , we have ( Haku is not lying , isane or sane [there is a chance to be more exact if the last invastigation]

if investigate haku... hmm its a little more complicated
I don't get where that "mafia boss" is coming from. A mafia boss appears guilty to INsane detective, just as normal townies.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I don't get where that "mafia boss" is coming from. A mafia boss appears guilty to INsane detective, just as normal townies.
appears not guilty , no?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

If you are insane and investigate a Mafia Boss then you get a guilty result - since you are insane you always think the opposite.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Yeah, it certainly is true, it's a weird choice for sure. Other than the recruiter completely being sure of him being a townie, I don't see a reason to go after him. But on the other hand, it is very risky for a mafia member to claim being a mason. It can be a good move to lure out the real mason and the recruiter, but the mafia cannot know how many masons there were to begin with, and if they don't vote him out pretty quickly. We started with a game of 22 players and had at least two killing parties. Nobody says the masons started with one person only. Especially since we had games in which they were three from day 1.

Who you'd have recruited by the way, if you would be the recruiting mason on night 1, if not him?
Ugh, well let's see. After the first day I didn't find anyone that suspicious. Faust was odd in the start, but not enough to warrant a vote kill, in my opinion. Frosty was odd after niichan's argument, but he doesn't really count in my list from Day 1 since I was away. I would have likely recruited someone I deem a naturally strong player. You'd be one of them. Imp. Gary. niichan, whom statistically speaking shouldn't be Mafia again for a third time in a row. Probably one of those four.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

been away the weekend(game starting at weekends is a bad idea -.-)....
still have to read alot... but i wanted to know,is there only one sleeper or could there be more ???
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

been away the weekend(game starting at weekends is a bad idea -.-)....
still have to read alot... but i wanted to know,is there only one sleeper or could there be more ???
There can be more than one sleeper, yes.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

been away the weekend(game starting at weekends is a bad idea -.-)....
still have to read alot... but i wanted to know,is there only one sleeper or could there be more ???
NICE! Thanks for showing up.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

@xio my vote for you was pretty random, but i was afraid i would sleep till late and not having a chance to give my vote, that's why i ended voting for you, which i didn't really expect to be lynched anyway.

Then, i also see people putting me on the same category as Kdowns, and honestly i am sorry, if i am not making this game interesting for you guys, but honestly being this my first time, i am rather stuck in what say, but i have been trying to follow all the game, something prolly the most inactive ones haven't.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Only had time to scan the thread. In short, I don't buy what haku says. There's also what I already said before, as well as the confusing way he gives us hints in forms of riddles. Yeah, okay, it's his "persona".. It's still nothing but confusing for us all. And now he reveals his role, and it just doesn't feel believable.

Since this is the last couple of minutes I have to make a post and vote, I'll stick with my gut feeling and vote kill Hakuteiken.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I'm doing my votings too now.

VOTE KILL XADYU

Basically for the same reasons as yesterday. And I'm sharing the opinion of Farfalla about him being 1) being absent-minded and not really showing interest in finding suspects, 2) not really eager to discuss why not to vote for him, instead saying "but I wanted to play serious this time ;<" kind of stuff.

However, if he isn't coming in time and going to be host killed, I will probably change for someone else, maybe niichan, so this vote won't be a wasted one.
Only had time to scan the thread. In short, I don't buy what haku says. There's also what I already said before, as well as the confusing way he gives us hints in forms of riddles. Yeah, okay, it's his "persona".. It's still nothing but confusing for us all. And now he reveals his role, and it just doesn't feel believable.

Since this is the last couple of minutes I have to make a post and vote, I'll stick with my gut feeling and vote kill Hakuteiken.
Vote to kill Imp

Again I'm going with my hunch from earlier.
Having read some of the current posts I believe Haku is also suspicious, his post is rather inconsistent having hinted that he had somekind of night role earlier.
The only other possibility is that he might have been recruited?

Haku have you lost your role? Are you mafia?
I'll go to bed now D: I have a shitload of things to do tomorrow, so I'll just cast my vote (in case I don't wake early and lack time to post decently before leaving, or in case my internet starts to act 'funny') Votekill Xad. I gave my reasons already o/
I would like to votekill naruto-niichan because I thought it was suspicious he voted for Frosty.
Hey - sorry I've been so inactive up until now, I've been busy but should be free more now :D

I'm going to votekill Jorped - I'm not really sure who's who yet, but I think Jorped is suspicious...

Regarding the lack of kills, it could just be someone waiting to see who's voted off - if we vote off a key role the mafia could then start killing more indisciminatelyq. Or, of course, the mafia could have just not made a conclusive decision in time...
I am not quite sure how much time it's left for the end of day phase, and since i am only gonna go sleep now, and there's a chance i might wake up when this phase is already over and since i don't wanna be hostkilled, i am gonna vote kill xi0.
sorry you're wrong

VOTE KIL LAWLETT-KUN
DOing great so far! God damnit sickly townie you should always sicken Evil.Its like a must! Anyway so now that we got rid off the mentor and while iw as waiting for night to end I was looking some previous games and the current posts and found something that could be a legit reason for a suspicion.kdowns is playing once again very cautiously and barely making any posts trying to stay from the radar bla bla bla... I know this might not be the reason enough for you guys, but seeing as how I dont have any other leads I think I will go ahead and vote for Kdowns

Also wtf mafia forgot to pm? Seeing as how noone got killed? Or doctors did their jobs properly.... :yay

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------



it would be too obvious though. I am more inclined to think its a random ability use of a person who knows that xi0 can be very dangerous in some instances
matsuda/xadyu 2x(farfalla/naomi, Ryuk/evil)
Misa/Haku 1x(Raye/orgz)
Lawlett/Aiber 1x(faust/Raito)
Kdowns/mikami 1(Lawlett/Aiber)
Aizawa/xi0 1x(jorped/mello)
Mello/jorped 1x(kazu/halle)
Soichiro/niichan 1x(M3J/Sachiko)
L/Imperium 1x(Kiyomi/charlie)

9 of 19 votes.

3 hours left to vote.

8 way tie...
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

@xio my vote for you was pretty random, but i was afraid i would sleep till late and not having a chance to give my vote, that's why i ended voting for you, which i didn't really expect to be lynched anyway.

Then, i also see people putting me on the same category as Kdowns, and honestly i am sorry, if i am not making this game interesting for you guys, but honestly being this my first time, i am rather stuck in what say, but i have been trying to follow all the game, something prolly the most inactive ones haven't.
So you have been trying to follow the game unlike the other inactives, yet you still vote randomly? You put an effort into knowing what is going on, yet your vote doesn't really mean anything? Doesn't this sound odd and pointless to you?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I'm doing my votings too now.

VOTE KILL XADYU

Basically for the same reasons as yesterday. And I'm sharing the opinion of Farfalla about him being 1) being absent-minded and not really showing interest in finding suspects, 2) not really eager to discuss why not to vote for him, instead saying "but I wanted to play serious this time ;<" kind of stuff.

However, if he isn't coming in time and going to be host killed, I will probably change for someone else, maybe niichan, so this vote won't be a wasted one.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

If you are insane and investigate a Mafia Boss then you get a guilty result - since you are insane you always think the opposite.
Oh yeah, that was my mistake
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

So you have been trying to follow the game unlike the other inactives, yet you still vote randomly? You put an effort into knowing what is going on, yet your vote doesn't really mean anything? Doesn't this sound odd a pointless to you?
You weren't present since day phase started till i made my vote, which i found weird, but i can't really use it as an argument to prove if either you are suspicious or not. At that point, the possibility of a lot of people being hostkilled was quite high, and since only 3 people had voted and the fact that i could prolly not awake before day phase was over, made me go for you. I am still on time to change my vote if i decide to do so.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I'm doing my vote too now.

Vote kill Haku

For reasons I've mentioned in my previous posts. Orgz also seems to share my opinion on him, so I don't seem to be the only one to pick up the signals that might, or might not be something.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

i kinda lost my suspicion about niichan,after that slow start he plays completely different as the last times he was mafia...the first time i was around he was townie and behaved exactly the same as now,in all other games he was a lil bit more withdrawn...but still keeping an eye on him
about haku,i dont know why someone would reveal his role so early in the game,kinda weird..hmmm
well imp is the same as always imo,dont see him acting suspicious at all...instead of him i think xio is a lil bit different than the other times,also lacks a bit of his aggressiveness,maybe cuz hes got new role,if i read it right...
faust being this active also is suspicious,might be mafia,might have a rlly nice role...im tending to the first though
evil never been mafia since i played and always playing the same style,wants me to think of him as townie,maybe thats the trick

still have to think about some other player rereading the thread again...

There can be more than one sleeper, yes.
as i thought,this sucks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top