Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Well , i have to go now, for all people i see in this list... lawlett could be more suspcious. Xad and Kdowns are gonna die in the host kill ... and yeah Haku can be lying , but no one appear to try to prove that for now, there is a chance he talking the truth too.
Vote kill Lawlett
Guys, the energy company is doing some maintenance on my street.. so I don't have the access the internet right now(I'm posting from a friend's phone).
I can't read everything that was said since I last posted. I'll read everything when the energy come back.
But to not get host killed I'll post my vote based on the first day suspicions.
I was suspecting Imp and Haku...
So I VOTE KILL Imperium
I'm not too worried, as both haven't read the thread properly yet and I think the likelihood of my innocence has gone up with the more recent posts especially compared to before.

But I'm not going to pretend this nothing but self protection. :rolleyes Votekill Lawlett-kun
Vote: Lawlett



I'm changing my vote also, voting out Xadyu is pointless, he will not make it through this phase anyway.

VOTE KILL LAWLETT pyon
i dont think nuno was illogical,i kinda agree with his opinion...so im going with Votekill Haku
Being overly enthusiastic about someone not getting killed the previous night, and immediately considering the best case scenarios for Townie side, casting other options aside.
Moreover, he called Charlie shady when none of his posts made anyone else suspect him, as far as I could remember, perhaps with the exception of me, and I was convinced by his words later on.

Not great, but sorry, no other option to feel safe.
Vote Kill Lawlett-kun
Normally I would vote for lawlett too, for reasons already explained but to me he's kind of similar to Faust. His change in behaviour could be because he got some interesting role so I wouldn't exclude the possibility of him being a bomb or a vengeful townie.
Lawl is doomed anyway, I doubt the tides will change now so I will just cast a random vote. If absolutely necessary, I will change my vote to him.

For now votekill Kdowns


I'm doing my vote too now.

Vote kill Haku

For reasons I've mentioned in my previous posts. Orgz also seems to share my opinion on him, so I don't seem to be the only one to pick up the signals that might, or might not be something.
I'm doing my votings too now.

VOTE KILL XADYU

Basically for the same reasons as yesterday. And I'm sharing the opinion of Farfalla about him being 1) being absent-minded and not really showing interest in finding suspects, 2) not really eager to discuss why not to vote for him, instead saying "but I wanted to play serious this time ;<" kind of stuff.

However, if he isn't coming in time and going to be host killed, I will probably change for someone else, maybe niichan, so this vote won't be a wasted one.
Only had time to scan the thread. In short, I don't buy what haku says. There's also what I already said before, as well as the confusing way he gives us hints in forms of riddles. Yeah, okay, it's his "persona".. It's still nothing but confusing for us all. And now he reveals his role, and it just doesn't feel believable.

Since this is the last couple of minutes I have to make a post and vote, I'll stick with my gut feeling and vote kill Hakuteiken.
Vote to kill Imp

Again I'm going with my hunch from earlier.
Having read some of the current posts I believe Haku is also suspicious, his post is rather inconsistent having hinted that he had somekind of night role earlier.
The only other possibility is that he might have been recruited?

Haku have you lost your role? Are you mafia?
I'll go to bed now D: I have a shitload of things to do tomorrow, so I'll just cast my vote (in case I don't wake early and lack time to post decently before leaving, or in case my internet starts to act 'funny') Votekill Xad. I gave my reasons already o/
I would like to votekill naruto-niichan because I thought it was suspicious he voted for Frosty.
Hey - sorry I've been so inactive up until now, I've been busy but should be free more now :D

I'm going to votekill Jorped - I'm not really sure who's who yet, but I think Jorped is suspicious...

Regarding the lack of kills, it could just be someone waiting to see who's voted off - if we vote off a key role the mafia could then start killing more indisciminatelyq. Or, of course, the mafia could have just not made a conclusive decision in time...
I am not quite sure how much time it's left for the end of day phase, and since i am only gonna go sleep now, and there's a chance i might wake up when this phase is already over and since i don't wanna be hostkilled, i am gonna vote kill xi0.
sorry you're wrong

VOTE KIL LAWLETT-KUN
DOing great so far! God damnit sickly townie you should always sicken Evil.Its like a must! Anyway so now that we got rid off the mentor and while iw as waiting for night to end I was looking some previous games and the current posts and found something that could be a legit reason for a suspicion.kdowns is playing once again very cautiously and barely making any posts trying to stay from the radar bla bla bla... I know this might not be the reason enough for you guys, but seeing as how I dont have any other leads I think I will go ahead and vote for Kdowns

Also wtf mafia forgot to pm? Seeing as how noone got killed? Or doctors did their jobs properly.... :yay

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------



it would be too obvious though. I am more inclined to think its a random ability use of a person who knows that xi0 can be very dangerous in some instances
Lawlett/Aiber 6x(faust/Raito, mido/rem, Ryuk/evil, L/Imperium, Haku/Misa, kdowns/mikami)
Misa/Haku 3x(Raye/orgz, Shido/3c, Jealous/Mazino)
L/Imperium 2x(Kiyomi/charlie, Matt/themoa)
Kdowns/mikami 2x(Lawlett/Aiber, niichan/soichiro)
matsuda/xadyu 1x(farfalla/naomi)
Aizawa/xi0 1x(jorped/mello)
Mello/jorped 1x(kazu/halle)
Soichiro/niichan 1x(M3J/Sachiko)


17 of 19 votes.

1 hour left to vote.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

why random? ...i said u werent suspicious for me anymore and now u do that ...makes me think otherwise
and u also changed ur vote ...?
wtf? My vote doesn't make any difference, the outcome is decided so it doesn't matter what I do. I'm just being selfish and trying to save my ass here, in case lawlett turns out to be bomb or vengeful townie.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

why random? ...i said u werent suspicious for me anymore and now u do that ...makes me think otherwise
and u also changed ur vote ...?
You are not more suspicious than kdowns or Banana, who just acted according to the required norm in day 1 to make it this far. No one came to really judge any of you inactive folks.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

So....banana, xadyu and kazu are going out.

What happened to banana and xadyu they were not on the whole day!!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

why random? ...i said u werent suspicious for me anymore and now u do that ...makes me think otherwise
and u also changed ur vote ...?
Haven't you voted randomly already?

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

So....banana, xadyu and kazu are going out.

What happened to banana and xadyu they were not on the whole day!!
They have an hour left!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Haven't you voted randomly already?

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------



They have an hour left!
To make 3 posts?? or in Kazu case 1 post...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Wow, what a sudden bandwagon. Hmmhmm
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Who did kdowns vote for? He's not on the list. And although kazu voted, he's going to be host killed, because he didn't leave three spam posts here, as kdowns did?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Wow, what a sudden bandwagon. Hmmhmm
Well, since we had about 8 people with one vote each with about four hours ago, this was kind of expectable.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

i wonder how many people in this bandwagon are actually mafia :heh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Who did kdowns vote for? He's not on the list. And although kazu voted, he's going to be host killed, because he didn't leave three spam posts here, as kdowns did?
Kdowns hasn't made 3rd post and vote yet, but he is online.

And come on....kazu is the least active player, he doesn't have time to play this game.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I suppose I will be a sacrificial lamb for the town....
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Vote: Lawlett
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Pffft...why does this joker play? Lol come on :rofl
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I suppose I will be a sacrificial lamb for the town....
No last attempts claiming a townie role and telling us how important you actually are? :heh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

i am actually quite happy KD was the last one to vote for me :heh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top