Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

He already did it.
I don't think he sees an ally in me all of a sudden, but I contributed more to the game, so..
Lol, not like you are safe yet. It's tripple 4x. Assuming we both survive this day and night, we'll see what happens next round. Maybe a Det can back up your story. Maybe not.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

So, should I change my vote now? There is no need to play the dumb here and act innocent. If I do change, that would primarily be to avoid getting lynched.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

When I say work on Deadlines, I mean extend it to make it more than 24 hours, to give all players adaqute time to respond. Sorry that I get busy with Work and other commitments I have to make.

And you guys are idiots, I am playing like this for a reason, MAYBE I WANT VOTES.
The hosts do that already...

Sorry, criticism of the operation of the game from you just seems...off
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Omg, such an excitement. kdowns or lawlett! Both deserve to die, but only one will make it. :blai
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

DD your list still shows Haku with 4 votes but he only has three.

So, should I change my vote now? There is no need to play the dumb here and act innocent. If I do change, that would primarily be to avoid getting lynched.
No need for that, just let both lawlett and KD die. That way we won't waste one day on that... guy.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Won't there be a toss coin? IIRC DD wanted us to break the tie the previous day *shrug*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

So, should I change my vote now? There is no need to play the dumb here and act innocent. If I do change, that would primarily be to avoid getting lynched.
Well, it's up to you where to leave your final vote. Both just claimed to be a Bomb or Vengeful, now it's in your hands who is less trustworthy...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

DD your list still shows Haku with 4 votes but he only has three.



No need for that, just let both lawlett and KD die. That way we won't waste one day on that... guy.
WRONG, there can only be one person who dies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

So, should I change my vote now? There is no need to play the dumb here and act innocent. If I do change, that would primarily be to avoid getting lynched.
Uh, people do that all the time. It isn't read into too much so stop being so gunshy.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

The hosts do that already...

Sorry, criticism of the operation of the game from you just seems...off
Because I haven't actually had to chance to read? Working multiple 10 hours shifts in a 4 days would do that. It silly to see these amounts of Wall Posts in this game were deadlines are 24 hours, when on the site were Mafia is the main focus they have 2 week deadlines and there is a fraction of the amount of wall posts.


Here it's, hey this player is posting a lot of wall posts HE MUST BE TOWN.

 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Uh, people do that all the time. It isn't read into too much so stop being so gunshy.
True, but out of annoyance, we all jumped on kdowns in a moment or two, and what if we have found a culprit in lawlett already?
That's why I'm hesitating a lot. The others don't look to be coming in to vote, either.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Nuno, please change your vote to KD. Or someone else who voted for single vote guys like gary or jorped. I want to see KD dead, now! <___<
Yeah, i am catching up now, and i am gonna change my vote for KD for sure.
For the reason everyone here has multiple times given i decided to change my vote and vote kill Kdowns
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

kdowns, you are overly annoying. It is better if you stick to the 4 months games in the future, and the problem is solved.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Anyone know any reason why xadyu and banana just didn't show??

Half an hour left.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

You guys are so mad it's funny.


That means my job is done.

Time for me to die and Jorped is joining me in the Grave :3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I'm going to give KD a serious spanking if lawlett turns out to be mafia later on
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top