Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

And what if he isn't?
Nothing will change as far as niichan's feelings concerned, I guess :zomg
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

If kdowns turns out to be a Bomb who takes jorped with him, who is also a townie, I seriously hope Banana and/or Xadyu turn out to be Mafia, or else we're fucked.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

he is not the bomb :oh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Should I just end it now, those 3 won't show up.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Right, because you are lawly, I forgot.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Because I haven't actually had to chance to read? Working multiple 10 hours shifts in a 4 days would do that. It silly to see these amounts of Wall Posts in this game were deadlines are 24 hours, when on the site were Mafia is the main focus they have 2 week deadlines and there is a fraction of the amount of wall posts.


Here it's, hey this player is posting a lot of wall posts HE MUST BE TOWN.

This makes no sense. You can't have a game if no one is posting...simple as that.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

This makes no sense. You can't have a game if no one is posting...simple as that.
Those games do work in a weird way, day phase could last weeks.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Well , i have to go now, for all people i see in this list... lawlett could be more suspcious. Xad and Kdowns are gonna die in the host kill ... and yeah Haku can be lying , but no one appear to try to prove that for now, there is a chance he talking the truth too.
Vote kill Lawlett
Guys, the energy company is doing some maintenance on my street.. so I don't have the access the internet right now(I'm posting from a friend's phone).
I can't read everything that was said since I last posted. I'll read everything when the energy come back.
But to not get host killed I'll post my vote based on the first day suspicions.
I was suspecting Imp and Haku...
So I VOTE KILL Imperium
I'm not too worried, as both haven't read the thread properly yet and I think the likelihood of my innocence has gone up with the more recent posts especially compared to before.

But I'm not going to pretend this nothing but self protection. :rolleyes Votekill Lawlett-kun
Vote: Lawlett
Trollolololol

Vote: Haku

Trollolololol


In other seriousness, you guys put in way too much effort for this game, you guys put in multiple walls of text and pages in less than 24 hours. We need to work on Deadlines maybe for the next game.
CHANGE VOTE KILL KDOWNS
Yeah, i am catching up now, and i am gonna change my vote for KD for sure.
For the reason everyone here has multiple times given i decided to change my vote and vote kill Kdowns









I'm changing my vote also, voting out Xadyu is pointless, he will not make it through this phase anyway.

VOTE KILL LAWLETT pyon
i dont think nuno was illogical,i kinda agree with his opinion...so im going with Votekill Haku
Change Votekill to kdowns


Being overly enthusiastic about someone not getting killed the previous night, and immediately considering the best case scenarios for Townie side, casting other options aside.
Moreover, he called Charlie shady when none of his posts made anyone else suspect him, as far as I could remember, perhaps with the exception of me, and I was convinced by his words later on.

Not great, but sorry, no other option to feel safe.
Vote Kill Lawlett-kun
Normally I would vote for lawlett too, for reasons already explained but to me he's kind of similar to Faust. His change in behaviour could be because he got some interesting role so I wouldn't exclude the possibility of him being a bomb or a vengeful townie.
Lawl is doomed anyway, I doubt the tides will change now so I will just cast a random vote. If absolutely necessary, I will change my vote to him.

For now votekill Kdowns


I'm doing my vote too now.

Vote kill Haku

For reasons I've mentioned in my previous posts. Orgz also seems to share my opinion on him, so I don't seem to be the only one to pick up the signals that might, or might not be something.
I'm doing my votings too now.

VOTE KILL XADYU

Basically for the same reasons as yesterday. And I'm sharing the opinion of Farfalla about him being 1) being absent-minded and not really showing interest in finding suspects, 2) not really eager to discuss why not to vote for him, instead saying "but I wanted to play serious this time ;<" kind of stuff.

However, if he isn't coming in time and going to be host killed, I will probably change for someone else, maybe niichan, so this vote won't be a wasted one.
Only had time to scan the thread. In short, I don't buy what haku says. There's also what I already said before, as well as the confusing way he gives us hints in forms of riddles. Yeah, okay, it's his "persona".. It's still nothing but confusing for us all. And now he reveals his role, and it just doesn't feel believable.

Since this is the last couple of minutes I have to make a post and vote, I'll stick with my gut feeling and vote kill Hakuteiken.
Vote to kill Imp

Again I'm going with my hunch from earlier.
Having read some of the current posts I believe Haku is also suspicious, his post is rather inconsistent having hinted that he had somekind of night role earlier.
The only other possibility is that he might have been recruited?

Haku have you lost your role? Are you mafia?
I'll go to bed now D: I have a shitload of things to do tomorrow, so I'll just cast my vote (in case I don't wake early and lack time to post decently before leaving, or in case my internet starts to act 'funny') Votekill Xad. I gave my reasons already o/
I would like to votekill naruto-niichan because I thought it was suspicious he voted for Frosty.
Hey - sorry I've been so inactive up until now, I've been busy but should be free more now :D

I'm going to votekill Jorped - I'm not really sure who's who yet, but I think Jorped is suspicious...

Regarding the lack of kills, it could just be someone waiting to see who's voted off - if we vote off a key role the mafia could then start killing more indisciminatelyq. Or, of course, the mafia could have just not made a conclusive decision in time...
I am not quite sure how much time it's left for the end of day phase, and since i am only gonna go sleep now, and there's a chance i might wake up when this phase is already over and since i don't wanna be hostkilled, i am gonna vote kill xi0.
sorry you're wrong

VOTE KIL LAWLETT-KUN
DOing great so far! God damnit sickly townie you should always sicken Evil.Its like a must! Anyway so now that we got rid off the mentor and while iw as waiting for night to end I was looking some previous games and the current posts and found something that could be a legit reason for a suspicion.kdowns is playing once again very cautiously and barely making any posts trying to stay from the radar bla bla bla... I know this might not be the reason enough for you guys, but seeing as how I dont have any other leads I think I will go ahead and vote for Kdowns

Also wtf mafia forgot to pm? Seeing as how noone got killed? Or doctors did their jobs properly.... :yay

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------



it would be too obvious though. I am more inclined to think its a random ability use of a person who knows that xi0 can be very dangerous in some instances
Kdowns/mikami 5x(Lawlett/Aiber, niichan/soichiro, imperium/L, shido/3c, jorped/mello)
Lawlett/Aiber 4x(faust/Raito, mido/rem, Ryuk/evil, Haku/Misa)
Misa/Haku 3x(Raye/orgz, Jealous/Mazino, kdowns/mikami)
L/Imperium 2x(Kiyomi/charlie, Matt/themoa)
matsuda/xadyu 1x(farfalla/naomi)
Mello/jorped 1x(kazu/halle)
Soichiro/niichan 1x(M3J/Sachiko)


17 of 19 votes.

10 minutes left to vote.

Last chance
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I guess jorped isn't buying into kdowns being a Bomb?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Trust me, Gary. Those games work.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Trust me, Gary. Those games work.
How? Even with this much post around, people still suspect if someone begins posting a few more. In a situation where people sit back for weeks and wait for someone to jump into the fire, I can't even imagine how quickly he will be labeled as a culprit.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

It's jorped's second vote anyway. He previously voted for you, xi0.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

It's jorped's second vote anyway. He previously voted for you, xi0.
DD's post didn't underline him as unchangeable, that's why Gary was mistaken.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

END DAY 2​

The townies banded together to kill the most annoying one among them, Mello delivered the final blow to Mikami. The townies later found out Mikami was part of the organization trying to take over the world. The townies had inflicted another causality to the forces of the mafia.

Mafia​

The townies discovered three bodies huddled up in a corner, they had committed mass suicide...

The victims were Matsuda, who had a small scrap of a death note hiding in his watch, it was enough to kill a person, but the townies could not find any connection to the mafia.

Bomb​

Halle a member of the Kira Investigation team.

Detective​

And finally Near an innocent townie.

Townie

START NIGHT 2​

---------- Post added February 04, 2013 at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was February 03, 2013 at 05:31 PM ----------

END NIGHT 2

Freeman

END DAY 3/START NIGHT 3​

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

END NIGHT 3​

The townies awoke to find Imperium dead, they had later found out that he worked as a private surgeon for the Kira Investigation Team.

Doctor

Aizawa/xi0 got food poisoning and can't vote this round.

START DAY 4​
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Damn. We lost another member I was thinking of as an ally. This only gets worse by time.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

And what? Who is that Sickly Townie so obsessed with Gary?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I will still stick to my vote

Vote Kill Lawlett-kun
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top