Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!
You can't complain really Faust...considering you played the same way before
You can't complain really Faust...considering you played the same way before
iOK! I will post who is in my opinion is the most suspicious since like day 1... And anyway Faust( you suspicion on me is based on what? Because you thought i was too happy no1 got killed during night1? What i was supposed to cry even though i am a townie? Or smthn like "Damn mafias didnt killOkay, thanks for that post lawlett. You're totally innocent in my eyess now!
...
![]()
" Evil3ye: I see you are trying to kill me -_- for your obvious personal reasons.... Xi0- 
You can't complain really Faust...considering you played the same way before


because i am notYou really suck at playing Mafia lawlette![]()

How do you think the "real" detective was Banana? He could have been the naive one or the insane one as well, and Haku would have been sane (or naive, yes) then.Haku, since the real detective got host killed and Imp was indeed pro townie, you were a naive detectve...
Okay, then clue us into why that might be the case. What is your role? Do you have a nighttime ability? Who have you used your ability own if you have one? Hmm hmmmm?because i am not![]()
You said you are the Bomb end of day 2. You lied.
Nope, I never claimed to be a bomb. All I said that Kdowns was not a bomb since he was obviously bluffingYou said you are the Bomb end of day 2. You lied.

It's a last-ditch strategy and completely transparent, but how could you be so definite?Nope, I never claimed to be a bomb. All I said that Kdowns was not a bomb since he was obviously bluffing![]()
Hm, so you aren't the Hider. You wouldn't be hiding behind someone you suspect this much, I guess.About my role:
I used my role twice to niichan
I don't know if I screwed up
Sorry if I did screwed up
Niichan is now my no. 2 choice for lynch this day phase no.3 would be haku
True. No way to tell one way or another. We got no information out of Banana, and this screwed up the detective strategy.How do you think the "real" detective was Banana? He could have been the naive one or the insane one as well, and Haku would have been sane (or naive, yes) then.
well I had a very strong feeling about him all this time...If you havent noticed I was the very first person to vote for KD... and never changed my vote even though a lot of people were shitting out LOL theories about me based on nothing...What I found weird is him saying like i am a bomb u all die,jorped you die bla bla bla. Dont know maybe its just me but it was quite obvious a lot of people would have voted for him, if he was a town why not reveal your role before getting majority votes? All these weird things imo made me sure he was not a bomb... I knew some people would misunderstood about my roleIt's a last-ditch strategy and completely transparent, but how could you be so definite?

You said, you are really happy that kdowns voted last for you. Now stop pretending.Nope, I never claimed to be a bomb. All I said that Kdowns was not a bomb since he was obviously bluffing![]()
that was me blutrolling.... I thought i was done for, was surprised we actually got mafia in the end. Anyway I will cast my vote nowYou said, you are really happy that kdowns voted last for you. Now stop pretending.
Indeed, that looked like a bait at that time. Either he was being sarcastic or he was planning things out.You said, you are really happy that kdowns voted last for you. Now stop pretending.
So your first way to answer my question is to say you voted for him on the first day? Could this not have been a deliberate strategy from the beginning? Maybe I should check his tendency in this game to try to absolve you?...OH WAIT, HE NEVER FUCKING POSTED!well I had a very strong feeling about him all this time...If you havent noticed I was the very first person to vote for KD... and never changed my vote even though a lot of people were shitting out LOL theories about me based on nothing...What I found weird is him saying like i am a bomb u all die,jorped you die bla bla bla. Dont know maybe its just me but it was quite obvious a lot of people would have voted for him, if he was a town why not reveal your role before getting majority votes? All these weird things imo made me sure he was not a bomb... I knew some people would misunderstood about my role![]()
