Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

You can't complain really Faust...considering you played the same way before
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Okay, thanks for that post lawlett. You're totally innocent in my eyess now!


...



:heh
iOK! I will post who is in my opinion is the most suspicious since like day 1... And anyway Faust( you suspicion on me is based on what? Because you thought i was too happy no1 got killed during night1? What i was supposed to cry even though i am a townie? Or smthn like "Damn mafias didnt kill:scry :worrybunny" Evil3ye: I see you are trying to kill me -_- for your obvious personal reasons.... Xi0- :heh
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

You can't complain really Faust...considering you played the same way before
:sweatdrop

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

are there any detectives there who wants to share their investigation?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

You really suck at playing Mafia lawlette :heh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Besides Lawlett and other person caught suspicion in my eyes in the ending process of day 2. This person is jorped, who recklessly casted his last vote on kdowns, completely ignoring the concerns of others kdowns might be a bomb.

It can be both, a noob mafia - who believes he becomes innocent in the eyes of the townies by voting for his mafia mate, or a noob townie - who didn't know about the possibility of dying by casting the last vote. I'm tending to believe it is the first.

An other thing that is notable is, that he was really reserved on day phases, and excusing it with the argument being a noob. We have plenty other noobs here who seem to not share this approach at all, such as Haku (and MJ a little bit). Jorped's votes were so far rather not thought through, he previously voted for xi0 based on basically nothing, and first day choice I already forgot, but was most likely something random too. Although maybe not completely, but justifiable enough to be passed as not suspicious enough to go after (such as a randomizer).

Jorped, what do you have to say in your defence?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Haku, since the real detective got host killed and Imp was indeed pro townie, you were a naive detectve...
How do you think the "real" detective was Banana? He could have been the naive one or the insane one as well, and Haku would have been sane (or naive, yes) then.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

because i am not :heh
Okay, then clue us into why that might be the case. What is your role? Do you have a nighttime ability? Who have you used your ability own if you have one? Hmm hmmmm?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Since 3c complained he got no story....

 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Yeah...he randomly and nonchalantly voted for kdowns despite KD bluffing multiple times saying he was a bomb. I think he even said jorped would die after he casted his vote or something and that resulted in him not changing or addressing it. It's highly suspicious to me.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

ah there's also the possibilty that my role is naive and didn't screwed up
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

You said you are the Bomb end of day 2. You lied.
Nope, I never claimed to be a bomb. All I said that Kdowns was not a bomb since he was obviously bluffing :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Nope, I never claimed to be a bomb. All I said that Kdowns was not a bomb since he was obviously bluffing :oh
It's a last-ditch strategy and completely transparent, but how could you be so definite?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

About my role:
I used my role twice to niichan
I don't know if I screwed up :sweatdrop
Sorry if I did screwed up :(

Niichan is now my no. 2 choice for lynch this day phase no.3 would be haku
Hm, so you aren't the Hider. You wouldn't be hiding behind someone you suspect this much, I guess.

How do you think the "real" detective was Banana? He could have been the naive one or the insane one as well, and Haku would have been sane (or naive, yes) then.
True. No way to tell one way or another. We got no information out of Banana, and this screwed up the detective strategy.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

It's a last-ditch strategy and completely transparent, but how could you be so definite?
well I had a very strong feeling about him all this time...If you havent noticed I was the very first person to vote for KD... and never changed my vote even though a lot of people were shitting out LOL theories about me based on nothing...What I found weird is him saying like i am a bomb u all die,jorped you die bla bla bla. Dont know maybe its just me but it was quite obvious a lot of people would have voted for him, if he was a town why not reveal your role before getting majority votes? All these weird things imo made me sure he was not a bomb... I knew some people would misunderstood about my role :oh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Nope, I never claimed to be a bomb. All I said that Kdowns was not a bomb since he was obviously bluffing :oh
You said, you are really happy that kdowns voted last for you. Now stop pretending.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

You said, you are really happy that kdowns voted last for you. Now stop pretending.
that was me blutrolling.... I thought i was done for, was surprised we actually got mafia in the end. Anyway I will cast my vote now
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

You said, you are really happy that kdowns voted last for you. Now stop pretending.
Indeed, that looked like a bait at that time. Either he was being sarcastic or he was planning things out.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

well I had a very strong feeling about him all this time...If you havent noticed I was the very first person to vote for KD... and never changed my vote even though a lot of people were shitting out LOL theories about me based on nothing...What I found weird is him saying like i am a bomb u all die,jorped you die bla bla bla. Dont know maybe its just me but it was quite obvious a lot of people would have voted for him, if he was a town why not reveal your role before getting majority votes? All these weird things imo made me sure he was not a bomb... I knew some people would misunderstood about my role :oh
So your first way to answer my question is to say you voted for him on the first day? Could this not have been a deliberate strategy from the beginning? Maybe I should check his tendency in this game to try to absolve you?...OH WAIT, HE NEVER FUCKING POSTED!

Tough luck hunnybum :lulzobito
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top