Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
RIP, innocent Curry Badger. True trolling bro!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Can't believe he was just.. being himself.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Because it ended 15 hours earlier.
But why have you ended so early makes no sense? people could have changed votes? Milly could of brought out some dazzling theory out of his his butt. THats just a No-NO DigitalDude!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I seriously doubt Milly would have changed people's minds so drastically, people had him on the list since day 1, to a lesser or greater extent. But it's a fair point.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It took me 1h to read everything and I missed it all while it was still happening... that's frustrating
I know the felling... it was like that for me on day 2

and today... I was already tired from work, reading everything gave me a fucking headache
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
At least we MIGHT not hit 2000 again and split the threads.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,682
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
XDD

Just for the record: I was reading everything, tried to post something when I was reading page 65 and saw that the thread was closed. So I PMed DD 'cause I was still on time and there has been only 5 mins that he closed the thread by then, and he explained to me that Milly got the majority. So, technically, I was on time u.u

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

At least we MIGHT not hit 2000 again and split the threads.
We can always try to change that :3 we still have time~
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
yes, i still dont understand why he closed though.That majority might have changed their votes.THats just BS
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I seriously doubt Milly would have changed people's minds so drastically, people had him on the list since day 1, to a lesser or greater extent. But it's a fair point.
I was up for discussions, I found it bit sad the phase ended so early.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,682
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, I was preparing a big ass post.. In a way, later I was glad I wasn't able to post it, LOL. I changed my mind after reading the rest of the thread.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
why ended so early?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Had he let it run normally, the night phase would be a big part of the "day hours". Now the night phase will end in the morning, and people can post the whole day.

I guess that was part of his logic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top