no he just wants to get this over withHad he let it run normally, the night phase would be a big part of the "day hours". Now the night phase will end in the morning, and people can post the whole day.
I guess that was part of his logic.

no he just wants to get this over withHad he let it run normally, the night phase would be a big part of the "day hours". Now the night phase will end in the morning, and people can post the whole day.
I guess that was part of his logic.

Now you mentioned it, it will be.Had he let it run normally, the night phase would be a big part of the "day hours". Now the night phase will end in the morning, and people can post the whole day.
I guess that was part of his logic.

He never thinks of us masons, eh, that DDHad he let it run normally, the night phase would be a big part of the "day hours". Now the night phase will end in the morning, and people can post the whole day.
I guess that was part of his logic.

M3J
---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------
@ Digi, Farfalla hasnt posted today isnt that a hostkill anyway?
M3J got hammered, very rare occurance.
What? Did a mafia kill me?RIP, innocent Curry Badger. True trolling bro!
no u were lynched.thanks to meWhat? Did a mafia kill me?
DUMBAS MAFIAS


That's an understatement.Sachiko, your townie play was very very bad.![]()

I simply didn't see the post.Not even Haku, the newbie, likes me T.T I'm done with this game and its environment!

I was afk, I couldn't prove it. -_- And how can I prove that I'm a townie? by not killin people?Then, too bad you sounded like you didn't give a damn to it.
Practically everyone says so, it's up to you to prove your truth.

NO FARFY, I LOVE YOU! Don't leave us!Not even Haku, the newbie, likes me T.T I'm done with this game and its environment!
Stay with me, baachan! "With you"?I was afk, I couldn't prove it. -_- And how can I prove that I'm a townie? by not killin people?
But at least I proved to be innocent.
NO FARFY, I LOVE YOU! Don't leave us!Stay with me, baachan!
THEY'RE MEAN TO ME! T__T
