Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Had he let it run normally, the night phase would be a big part of the "day hours". Now the night phase will end in the morning, and people can post the whole day.

I guess that was part of his logic.
no he just wants to get this over with :bored
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Had he let it run normally, the night phase would be a big part of the "day hours". Now the night phase will end in the morning, and people can post the whole day.

I guess that was part of his logic.
Now you mentioned it, it will be. :derp
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Had he let it run normally, the night phase would be a big part of the "day hours". Now the night phase will end in the morning, and people can post the whole day.

I guess that was part of his logic.
He never thinks of us masons, eh, that DD :heh
Our only useful skill is generally going to a waste with night hours covering mostly the deepest of the night.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Ha, told you guys I was an innocent townie. You had a horrible reason for killing me - just because I thought niichan was actually a mafia. I was wondering if my post would implicate me and get me lynched. :hee
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Sachiko, your townie play was very very bad. <_>
That's an understatement.
He didn't read through the thread properly, and kept referring to niichan's day one attitude.

So, he could be more open to us and then..
Meh, whatever. He sucked. Period.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I did read through the thread, and I was pointing out how adamant niichan was in accusing someone. Not my fault it was Frosty.

I did say I was a townie with no power.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Then, too bad you sounded like you didn't give a damn to it.

Practically everyone says so, it's up to you to prove your truth.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Not even Haku, the newbie, likes me T.T I'm done with this game and its environment!
I simply didn't see the post.
When Milly is around, it's hard to take notice of others :zomg
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Then, too bad you sounded like you didn't give a damn to it.

Practically everyone says so, it's up to you to prove your truth.
I was afk, I couldn't prove it. -_- And how can I prove that I'm a townie? by not killin people?

But at least I proved to be innocent. :hee
Not even Haku, the newbie, likes me T.T I'm done with this game and its environment!
NO FARFY, I LOVE YOU! Don't leave us! :gwah Stay with me, baachan!

THEY'RE MEAN TO ME! T__T
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Exactly. You weren't around for the most part. Your vague posting style misguided us all.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I was afk, I couldn't prove it. -_- And how can I prove that I'm a townie? by not killin people?

But at least I proved to be innocent. :hee


NO FARFY, I LOVE YOU! Don't leave us! :gwah Stay with me, baachan!

THEY'RE MEAN TO ME! T__T
"With you"?
I certainly don't wanna join you in the after life :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top