No hostkill!!farfalla hostkilled? nuuuu nuuuuuu!!!!!!
No hostkill!!farfalla hostkilled? nuuuu nuuuuuu!!!!!!
why not? She hasnt made 3 posts today...Whats with the exceptions?No hostkill!!
But why have you ended so early makes no sense? people could have changed votes? Milly could of brought out some dazzling theory out of his his butt. THats just a No-NO DigitalDude!Because it ended 15 hours earlier.
I know the felling... it was like that for me on day 2It took me 1h to read everything and I missed it all while it was still happening... that's frustrating
We can always try to change that :3 we still have time~At least we MIGHT not hit 2000 again and split the threads.
I was up for discussions, I found it bit sad the phase ended so early.I seriously doubt Milly would have changed people's minds so drastically, people had him on the list since day 1, to a lesser or greater extent. But it's a fair point.
suspiciousWell, I was preparing a big ass post.. In a way, later I was glad I wasn't able to post it, LOL. I changed my mind after reading the rest of the thread.

Because host said so. DD is a tyrant.why ended so early?