Oh for fuck sakes........I'm very angry with someone right now 



Hm, DD said we should figure it out on our own, so, I thought about that.. Can't think of anything else at the moment.I saw the edit Haku, and you're wrong. At least in the games I have played.
That's my only other thought. That he tweaked the role or something.Hm, DD said we should figure it out on our own, so, I thought about that.. Can't think of anything else at the moment.
That's some.. interesting idea to change the concept of a role without giving out information, then.That's my only other thought. That he tweaked the role or something.
Well, you can't say it's been changed since it will reveal the role is in the game I suppose...That's some.. interesting idea to change the concept of a role without giving out information, then.
)Crying about how shitty a mafio you are?yesterday when i was laying in my bed i was crying in my pillow and thinking how awesome it would be if xi0 and evil3ye would die...And then BOOM they are dead)

Not my fault I have school. -_-Exactly. You weren't around for the most part. Your vague posting style misguided us all.

.... T___T"With you"?
I certainly don't wanna join you in the after life :3
whateverCrying about how shitty a mafio you are?![]()
Crying about how shitty a mafio you are?![]()

Why would you do that?Not my fault I have school. -_-
And I was wondering why it took long when I basically established myself as a shady person.![]()

Well it doesn't matter as much...lets see who winswhatever

Yes, blame me. I obviously overestimated youAlso, blame Gary for me joining.
