Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Take a chill pill, let us discuss it, after they are done. :D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You have some explaining to do DD!!@!!!!!!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Eh, one thing didn't effect me much...and another couldn't be helped I guess since it was partially my fault. I'll just keep it to myself for now since I don't want to distract from the game.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Lalallala lalalla.
Edited with trash.

*Insert something random.
RIP Evil, Gary.
*Insertion complete.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I saw the edit Haku, and you're wrong. At least in the games I have played.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I saw the edit Haku, and you're wrong. At least in the games I have played.
Hm, DD said we should figure it out on our own, so, I thought about that.. Can't think of anything else at the moment.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hm, DD said we should figure it out on our own, so, I thought about that.. Can't think of anything else at the moment.
That's my only other thought. That he tweaked the role or something.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
That's my only other thought. That he tweaked the role or something.
That's some.. interesting idea to change the concept of a role without giving out information, then.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
It duuuuuusuuun't matter now, but after the game we need to discuss some roles and how they will function in the future, once and for all, so that everybody knows what the real deal is, how to host it and what to consider as player.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That's some.. interesting idea to change the concept of a role without giving out information, then.
Well, you can't say it's been changed since it will reveal the role is in the game I suppose...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
yesterday when i was laying in my bed i was crying in my pillow and thinking how awesome it would be if xi0 and evil3ye would die...And then BOOM they are dead :))
Crying about how shitty a mafio you are? :heh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Exactly. You weren't around for the most part. Your vague posting style misguided us all.
Not my fault I have school. -_-

And I was wondering why it took long when I basically established myself as a shady person. :hurr


Also, blame Gary for me joining.

"With you"?
I certainly don't wanna join you in the after life :3
.... T___T

*cuts wrist*
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Crying about how shitty a mafio you are? :heh
:rofl

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Not my fault I have school. -_-

And I was wondering why it took long when I basically established myself as a shady person. :hurr
Why would you do that? :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top