Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!
I know for sure though @Haku
So let's see, Haku confirmed Orgz is a mason now and Moa is out of the question so here are the remaining suspects:
jorped: I seriously doubt he's mafia, I can't find anything suspicious about besides his inactivity. His story is coherent too. You shouldn't forget that doctor isn't the easiest role to claim - it's the normal townie. So what do we have: Imp as a doctor and Faust claiming he's a doctor too. Jorp saying he's a doc puts him at a huge risk because there's no way to know if there's a possible third doctor out there (in case he would have lied). This would lead to three people stating they are doctors (I don't recall a game which had more than 3 doctors so it's pretty much impossible to have four), putting someone as inactive as him at the worst place, most likely. It would have been a much safer route to go the "I'm a townie with no role" since the start, like Mido or Mazino did.
Don't forget he's a noob and acts on reflex, meaning he's a very passionate person and usually acts without thinking too much (sorry dude

) so to me the case of voting for KD cleared him more than making him suspicious.
Chances of jorped being mafia: 10%
MidoBan: Has been very active and quite helpful lately. He put out a lot of thoughts and was trying to find out everyone's role, making it visible to everyone. Now this either means he's a mafia, trying to make this more simple for his buddies at night or he's indeed just a helpful townie who can't do anything at night so he tries his best at day. On another note he was the second to vote for lawlett on day two, starting a possible bandwagon. His behaviour could be very well executed mafia plan but at this point I believe the chances of him being townie are higher than being a mafia.
Chances of him being Mafia: 30%
Mazino: Was very inactive since the start and said near to nothing. He put out a thought or two but voted without explaining anything. First day he voted for me and didn't give any reasons besides me being mafia in past games. Second day he votes for Haku, just agreeing with Nuno. This is pretty much mafia behaviour: Posting something without adding anything. It's a case similar to Frosty and a usual pattern to people who fear to get attention. Further he stated to be a normal townie but told it in a cryptical way ("It's something I don't like cause I could be anything"). That pretty much told us his role but it's a nice strategy to make it look like "I don't wanna tell but I guess I have to". Just stating you're a normal townie will give you a lot more attention and thus is a rather bad idea for a mafia.
One shouldn't forget that he never voted for lawlett, neither on Day 2 nor on Day 3. I checked it, he posted when everyone was starting to go at lawlett so he definitely was there and could have voted but he didn't, he barely even mentioned lawl. He was the first to vote for Milly too and acted pretty damn fast, without giving it much thought.
All of this makes him the most likely mafia to me.
Chances of Mazino being mafia: 80%
Charlie: Difficult case, has barely been active and never said much. A case kinda similar to Mazino but a lot more well-disguised because he participated in a few discussions. Lawlett mentioned him being a "shady guy", which might have been a try to make every feel like they're not connected. Saying "Shady guy" isn't much of an accusation so it's unlikely to create a bandwagon on Charlie but people won't forget that he did say something bad about Charlie at one point. It's not a given but definitely a possibility. Next thing to note is that he too didn't vote for lawlett on both days. On Day 2 he made a silly vote for Imp, giving near to no reasons. Don't forget that Imp was a doc and had some little suspicions on him, though not much. Might have been a try to kill Imp without getting much attention. On Day 3 he didn't jump on the "kill lawlett wagon" despite being around, On Day 4 he jumped on the "kill M3J train" though. First was a mafia, second was a townie.
On a sidenote we haven't had a mafia mason in a long, long time so I could see DD actually using this role.
With all this, he's my second main suspect, He could be a very good spy and just tell his remaining mafia buddy (or buddies) who's the recruiter. Just going with the flow and when it's less suspicious kill the leader, sounds just like the way a mafia spy would act.
Chances of Charlie being mafia: 65%
That's it, I'm all for killing Mazino and afterwards most likely Charlie.
---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------
ugh I forgot Faust
