Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Bad or not, the Mafia have a good chance of winning, lol.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Bad or not, the Mafia have a good chance of winning, lol.
Because y'all betrayed me and didn't let me analyze stuff. :hmph
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Because y'all betrayed me and didn't let me analyze stuff. :hmph
You were no different from kdowns.
Just he was a Mafia troll and you were a Townie one. It would be awesome if you were Lovers.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
kdowns was inactive, I was not. My votes had a reason, even if they were wrong.

But I was still analyzing stuffs. Hmph, your loss.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

You didn't even bother analyzing...
whaddafuqyoutalkingabout

Of course I did. People just didn't agree.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Okay, well maybe sometime you'll improve your reputation
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Hm, then, come see me once this game is over and I'll take a look at your analytical skills. If your related parts weren't shortcut, I guess I could patch you up a bit.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Okay, well maybe sometime you'll improve your reputation
Won't play again after the way people have reacted. :hmph
Hm, then, come see me once this game is over and I'll take a look at your analytical skills. If your related parts weren't shortcut, I guess I could patch you up a bit.
IN your office, Captain Cragen? D:
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
IN your office, Captain Cragen? D:
Wherever you want. We will need some durable cables, a toolbox and an assistant for me to use the screwdriver.
Meh, got bored with my own joke. Take a look at DD's post at top and you'll see how much we love your presence around.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Oh, no. He's definitely signing up now for the next one :gwah
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Wherever you want. We will need some durable cables, a toolbox and an assistant for me to use the screwdriver.
Meh, got bored with my own joke. Take a look at DD's post at top and you'll see how much we love your presence around.
Dafuq? you're creepy.

So, you don't like my presence at all. His post says "excellent" at me leaving. D:

Then you truly are a weak player :heh
Pfft, I'm sparing you all and trying not to troll, and stay way, and I get called weak? Whassgoing on here?

And the game's in nighttime phase now?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It was Milly's first game xD Ok, Haku and Jorp are doing a good job, but it doesn't mean that everybody gets into the game as quickly as they did xD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Dafuq? you're creepy.

So, you don't like my presence at all. His post says "excellent" at me leaving. D:
Oh, I underestimated you. Indeed, you have some analytical skills :XD
We are in day phase.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

It was Milly's first game xD Ok, Haku and Jorp are doing a good job, but it doesn't mean that everybody gets into the game as quickly as they did xD
We're having fun about that because it wasn't the result of him not picking up things. It was the result of him not getting interested.
And he has experience about this kind of games, by his words, so, he's just fooling around because he wants to.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Oh, I underestimated you. Indeed, you have some analytical skills :XD
We are in day phase.
<_< You'd be shocked at how good a detective I am., actually.

Then why is this thread so full of activity? O_O

We're having fun about that because it wasn't the result of him not picking up things. It was the result of him not getting interested.
And he has experience about this kind of games, by his words, so, he's just fooling around because he wants to.
Who said I wasn't interested? If I wasn't, I wouldn't have bothered playing or trying to commit.

I do, but not with Mafia on forums. Werewolf on IRC is different, like I said.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
<_< You'd be shocked at how good a detective I am., actually.

Then why is this thread so full of activity? O_O
Would be good, that is, if I risk myself to play once again :XD
No one has anything left to add. Faust needs to show up.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
On my first(and only, before this one) game I was a townie and got killed on the second day... just cuz I was late on the first day and voted with the bandwagon.
Faras was the only one that stood up for me *cries
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top