Bad or not, the Mafia have a good chance of winning, lol.
Because y'all betrayed me and didn't let me analyze stuff.Bad or not, the Mafia have a good chance of winning, lol.

You were no different from kdowns.Because y'all betrayed me and didn't let me analyze stuff.![]()
You didn't even bother analyzing...Because y'all betrayed me and didn't let me analyze stuff.![]()
whaddafuqyoutalkingaboutYou didn't even bother analyzing...
Won't play again after the way people have reacted.Okay, well maybe sometime you'll improve your reputation
IN your office, Captain Cragen? D:Hm, then, come see me once this game is over and I'll take a look at your analytical skills. If your related parts weren't shortcut, I guess I could patch you up a bit.
Wherever you want. We will need some durable cables, a toolbox and an assistant for me to use the screwdriver.IN your office, Captain Cragen? D:
Then you truly are a weak playerWon't play again after the way people have reacted.![]()


Dafuq? you're creepy.Wherever you want. We will need some durable cables, a toolbox and an assistant for me to use the screwdriver.
Meh, got bored with my own joke. Take a look at DD's post at top and you'll see how much we love your presence around.
Pfft, I'm sparing you all and trying not to troll, and stay way, and I get called weak? Whassgoing on here?Then you truly are a weak player![]()
Oh, I underestimated you. Indeed, you have some analytical skillsDafuq? you're creepy.
So, you don't like my presence at all. His post says "excellent" at me leaving. D:

We're having fun about that because it wasn't the result of him not picking up things. It was the result of him not getting interested.It was Milly's first game xD Ok, Haku and Jorp are doing a good job, but it doesn't mean that everybody gets into the game as quickly as they did xD
yes, after 2 years I am still getting into it. A living example of "not everyone gets into it quickly"It was Milly's first game xD Ok, Haku and Jorp are doing a good job, but it doesn't mean that everybody gets into the game as quickly as they did xD

<_< You'd be shocked at how good a detective I am., actually.Oh, I underestimated you. Indeed, you have some analytical skills
We are in day phase.
Who said I wasn't interested? If I wasn't, I wouldn't have bothered playing or trying to commit.We're having fun about that because it wasn't the result of him not picking up things. It was the result of him not getting interested.
And he has experience about this kind of games, by his words, so, he's just fooling around because he wants to.
You were a good mason recruiter '-' In that game, you seemed to be really interested in wnning it.yes, after 2 years I am still getting into it. A living example of "not everyone gets into it quickly"![]()
Would be good, that is, if I risk myself to play once again<_< You'd be shocked at how good a detective I am., actually.
Then why is this thread so full of activity? O_O
