Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Would be good, that is, if I risk myself to play once again :XD
No one has anything left to add. Faust needs to show up.
Why wouldn't you play again? You're quite popular here. :gent

Oh, okay. How exciting.
On my first(and only, before this one) game I was a townie and got killed on the second day... just cuz I was late on the first day and voted with the bandwagon.
Faras was the only one that stood up for me *cries
She never even stood up for me. :scry
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Why wouldn't you play again? You're quite popular here. :gent

Oh, okay. How exciting.
Don't want to ruin that reputation by being a Mafia. My lies aren't that good!
We bandwagoned Mazino already without waiting for him.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You don't have to lie if you're a mafia, just avoid revealing or hinting that you are.

What else is new? You jerks would bandwagon a baby just to fit in. Jerks.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I just wanted to get some sleep. I will be up early tomorrow for uni work.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was just trying to stay ontopic...thanks for your help!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
My apologies, you were not jealous. You were encouraging him to continue playing. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Apology accepted.



Is it allowed to ask who one will think will win here, or is that a no-no as wel?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The Townies have been quite efficient this game in all of the available day phases.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Interesting to see no host kill. Did Faust PM DD about his schedule and request it? I see no other way.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I just confirmed my role

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Sorry being inactive I have so many assignments :waah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top