I think he is planned something we dont expect - a trick with in a trick.



what rules?I'd just like to say I am really sad with the masons constantly violating the rules.
.....I should hostkill mahself.what rules?
Some names in connection with roles were mentioned here on the last 15 posts.what rules?
What rule did we constantly violate? I didn't speak a word during the day phases.I'd just like to say I am really sad with the masons constantly violating the rules.
What rule did we constantly violate? I didn't speak a word during the day phases.
Wat evil said.Some names in connection with roles were mentioned here on the last 15 posts.


Wha? What nickname thing?W8, I'm "Faras"? o.o ZOMG... Now I see that this nickname thing is going out of control lol
YES YOU DID, JACKADD DDYES!
We still need to talk about day 4, which was 13 hours shorter, than announced! You can't just cut a day by half! There were like 3-4 people who had yet to vote... Not to mention that still everybody could change once. YOU KILLED MJ!
You did a good job D:I'm glad this will be over soon, hosting only brings me pain.
I think that mafia thought that a doctor would try to protect Haku after Haku said he was the best killing choice xDAw shucks. Oh well, Haku seems to have more time to be active so this is probably for the best. Good luck Townies! Been fun playing again. I grab popcorn now!
![]()