Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think he is planned something we dont expect - a trick with in a trick.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Aw shucks. Oh well, Haku seems to have more time to be active so this is probably for the best. Good luck Townies! Been fun playing again. I grab popcorn now!

:popcorn
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
RIP my youngest son. You fought well!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Ah, this is getting more exciting :popcorn
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I'm kinda relieved Mido is out. :D
Nothing personal, but that Rem avatar just freaked me out, even more so than my own, Maz' or 3c's.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'd just like to say I am really sad with the masons constantly violating the rules.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
ok...

I'm getting tired of the game... everyone should just be online at once and we would finish this in a couple of hours... hehe
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'd just like to say I am really sad with the masons constantly violating the rules.
What rule did we constantly violate? I didn't speak a word during the day phases.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Ah, ehm, sorry about that, I was careless, since I meant it as more of a joke :sweat
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
W8, I'm "Faras"? o.o ZOMG... Now I see that this nickname thing is going out of control lol
Wha? What nickname thing?
YES!

We still need to talk about day 4, which was 13 hours shorter, than announced! You can't just cut a day by half! There were like 3-4 people who had yet to vote... Not to mention that still everybody could change once. YOU KILLED MJ!
YES YOU DID, JACKADD DD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm glad this will be over soon, hosting only brings me pain.
You did a good job D:
You lack confidence, LOL. You always end up insecure and beating yourself.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Aw shucks. Oh well, Haku seems to have more time to be active so this is probably for the best. Good luck Townies! Been fun playing again. I grab popcorn now!

:popcorn
I think that mafia thought that a doctor would try to protect Haku after Haku said he was the best killing choice xD

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Ok, I'm sorry, Haku and Moa.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top