Re: The Internet: Can't Study With It, Can't Study Without It.

You're really indecisive...Sometimes say never.![]()

You're really indecisive...Sometimes say never.![]()

It was alright. It's just hard to discern what was from the pill and what was from the vodka. It did feel different than being regular drunk though. Everything was extremely sensual though. It was strange mixing the numbing effects alcohol has with the idea of every feeling being intensified on ecstasy. Not bad though, not bad at all.How was it? Ecstasy I mean
Yeah, I wouldn't really say that's it's terribly worth it if you're against trying harder drugs. Especially if you have an addictive type of personality, I'd say stay away from it. Pot is pretty awesome, but it's fine every once in a while since I've never felt any sort of dependency toward it. Basically, it just makes my hangovers more bearable for some reason.Sorry, can't surprise. I've smoked pot but that's about it. There were a few occasions where I had the chance to try other things and as the curious person I am I was tempted to just give it a try but in the end I didn't do it because I believe it's just not worth it.
Seems like the pattern for DGM has been every other month. We had one in January, none this month. I hoped against hope that we'd have one in February, but in the back of my mind I knew it wasn't going to happen.Famous last words! I already see it happening now thanks to you
.... but no, she can't do that now. Impossible.
So that's what your fantasies are like, eh? That's so unoriginal, Nii-chan!Haha, I can imagine XD I doubt that's your regular Japanese style (or style in Tokyo), probably just the rich and famous trying to stand out. And who gives a fu** about fashion, I will go straight to one of these Otaku Cafe's where a beautiful maiden in a great-looking cat-costume will greet me with a "Irashaimase goshujin-sama"![]()

I feel like there's a novel, an american-style graphic novel, and then a manga. The regular novel is all words, the American comic book is pictures, but with a LOT of text (typically), and then mangas are illustrations with even less text. I've always seen mangas as trying to do the same job as an action novel, but with as little words as possible. That's how I compare them in my head anyway.Not sure if it's the best, there's such a huge amount of very different but great anime out there that I can't choose just one, it's definitely among the best though.
I can see where you're coming from but I still have difficulties comparing a manga to a book XD
I wonder if you can even list all of the series you're currently following. XDI guess I will give it a try then! Not now though, I'm following too much series at the moment
Really? That's so weird. I just don't find any of the Big Three all that interesting I guess. I've absolutely never had an appeal towards Bleach, I've watched scattered Naruto here and there several years back, and then One Piece is something I saw a couple of times on Adult Swim when I was younger. Nothing really hooked me.You really are an exception regarding that matter, I don't think I've ever met anyone who hasn't followed or is following at least one of the big three (big four is new to me).
You did? Well then it's news to me! I completely missed that. I have a voice with you, but still no face. Definitely a weird situation. XDHaha, I think I posted a picture once. Don't try to find it though, I believe it's already deleted and it was shitty too XD maybe I will share another one at some point, I like to remain mysterious![]()
Yes, that's true. But after meeting Downs I have to say... You really do get to know a person over the internet. When we met it wasn't awkward or weird. It felt like we'd been friends for a couple of years, which is exactly the case. There's always that wall when you haven't met face to face... Turns out it just wasn't as substantial as I thought it was.but I guess I can say the same regarding you (with the exception of a photo ofc), isn't that how it's like with most people here though? You know them quite a bit and you might even talk to them on a regular basis but if you think a bit more about it you realize that there's actually a damn lot you don't know about. I believe building enough trust to tell a person everything (or a lot) about you is hard to accomplish, especially on a "mere" internet site. Not impossible but nothing usual either.
In the end, I would say that's the best outlook. Difficult to maintain, I would imagine. At least for me.Well the middle is always rumored to be the best way, nothing wrong with your argument though. I'm not a die hard optimist either, I guess it's some sort of optimism-realism. I try to look at the bright side of things but I don't expect things where it's most likely that it just won't come true.
You have a point there. What I meant to say is someone that I would feel comfortable with sharing 100% of my secrets with. I know I never would, but I would at least like to feel like I could if I wanted to.All of them? I believe that's nearly impossible, even if you trust and love someone completely there might just be something you don't want to talk about, with no one. At least that goes for me, I think I've told my best friend and my girlfriend 90% about me but there still are certain things that I just don't feel like talking about. That's just me though, maybe you're different but you never found this special someone you would tell (nearly) all your secrets and thoughts?

Mysterious, shy, or just self-conscience? Nii-chan is a shroud of uncertainties.No, shy would be the wrong word. Like I said I'm rather silent at the start though because I'm so self-concscious. Well I guess it's not just that but at least it plays a huge role, I believe I need more time to get comfortable with people I just met than your usual guy.

I do.And I guess you never knew the me from back then here, I wasn't that frank at the start XD even now there aren't that much people who I show my absolute true self to or who I would talk about serious personal matters. You're one of them though so you can feel honored :P

Stahp.Well your life is your life, there's always worse or better out there. Facing hardships is a natural part of your life so even though there are certain things I regret or which I dislike thinking about I would never trade it. I believe people who actually want that have/had it way, way worse and would comment our problems with a sarcastic laugh.
And I don't know you enough to make a good statement about that. You certainly don't seem to be the easy type but from my impression you're not as bad as you're picturing yourself. From what I can tell you're an interesting and special person that stands out of the crowd and someone you can have a damn lot of fun with. I can imagine you bitching around pretty well too though ;P
And it's over.... that took a damn huge amount of my time XD
That's why it took me so long as well. Forgive me, Nii-chan! 
Ah, the gummi bear experiment. The power of oxidation!




Be silent Porky Pig.Jesus Christ, you two![]()
You have no room to talk.Jesus Christ, you two![]()
Oh, thanks. And it's cool, not a big deal at all. I didn't get wasted, but I did buy alcohol!Argh belated Happy Birthday Naomi! How could I miss your birthday, damns.... Hope you had a great day and got wasted
Will answer everything else. tomorrow

Where did this nickname come from, I wonder?Be silent Porky Pig.

I do and I did. Unless you want to try to shut me up?You have no room to talk.

The deep recesses of his unoriginal mind?Where did this nickname come from, I wonder?

I've let myself have a few spoilers here and there, but I haven't gotten the book in its entirety yet. Did you already order/received yours? I wanted to give it to my sister as a birthday gift, but I'm not certain that I'll be able to wait that long.Have you checked out the Zelda artbook yet? It's pretty awesome.![]()

They still use tablets to this very day.Title is so true, when I was in school we only had stone tablets though.

Nice save. You almost unleashed a fiery hell on yourself there!I do and I did. Unless you want to try to shut me up?
Okay, not really...luls
Oh? I honestly though there was some sort of story behind that. XDThe deep recesses of his unoriginal mind?![]()
PfffNice save. You almost unleashed a fiery hell on yourself there!

I don't think so. Probably a fat joke.Oh? I honestly though there was some sort of story behind that. XD
Yep, the manga was pretty good and it's supposed to be a prequel to Skyward Sword.I've let myself have a few spoilers here and there, but I haven't gotten the book in its entirety yet. Did you already order/received yours? I wanted to give it to my sister as a birthday gift, but I'm not certain that I'll be able to wait that long.![]()
On the contrary. You don't want to see me when I'm angry, Garbear.Pfff
Now I'm disappointed I went back and edited that in!
It's scary shit. I don't think so. Probably a fat joke.
That's harsh for Nii-chan, don't you think? He's a cuddly bunny. That's the one thing I definitely spoiled for myself though. I read it a couple months back and have to say it was very beautifully drawn. The story line wasn't anything really unique, but the art was definitely gorgeous. The translation I read was done by a fan and I bet the one in the book is much more refined.Yep, the manga was pretty good and it's supposed to be a prequel to Skyward Sword.
Angry over what exactly? That I pointed out you guys make long posts?On the contrary. You don't want to see me when I'm angry, Garbear.It's scary shit.


Well, I'm not sure what else it could be. I was more insulted by the lack of clevernessThat's harsh for Nii-chan, don't you think? He's a cuddly bunny.

I wonder if you realize that it only takes two posts in this thread for me to forget what we were even talking about. If you hadn't said that last sentence, I would be lost. After a while I just start to go along with it and hope my replies makes some sort of sense.Angry over what exactly? That I pointed out you guys make long posts?![]()
You're a testy little bastard, aren't you? Be careful what you wish for, you!Not that I wouldn't take your word for it or belittle it, but someone's intensity is always intriguing to me![]()


Well, I'm not sure what else it could be. I was more insulted by the lack of cleverness![]()
Ouch!No, I completely assumed as much. Wouldn't make sense if your threat really had a reason would it?I wonder if you realize that it only takes two posts in this thread for me to forget what we were even talking about. If you hadn't said that last sentence, I would be lost. After a while I just start to go along with it and hope my replies makes some sort of sense.
You're a testy little bastard, aren't you? Be careful what you wish for, you!
Ouch!
...
So you agree that I can threaten you without reason, and it makes complete sense and is therefore ok? What kind of relationship is this exactly?No, I completely assumed as much. Wouldn't make sense if your threat really had a reason would it?...
See, that paints me in a interesting light. No comment.
Anything anyone could say to me to hurt me I've probably thought about myself in the last half hour. Truisms can't really be hurtful can they?


It seemed like a sexist joke on my part when I first thought of it. The reality is I knew you were only giving me a hard timeSo you agree that I can threaten you without reason, and it makes complete sense and is therefore ok? What kind of relationship is this exactly?
No comment, eh?
I don't know if that's self-destructive or the perfect defense mechanism.
. And I don't know, but I can appreciate some fight 


I said it because of that one Skype-Convo where gary stammered like a baby.Oh? I honestly though there was some sort of story behind that. XD
Haha thanks. You're right though, I would never say something that harshThat's harsh for Nii-chan, don't you think? He's a cuddly bunny.

I said it because of that one Skype-Convo where gary stammered like a baby.
if a troll or not...but I've never skyped with you 