Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,021
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Personally, observations aside, I'm with Moa on this.
If the Mafia is going to win this all, I'd rather see Niichan as the final culprit. He's the only one who would deserve it, since him being Mafia would mean he had definitely outplayed us throughout the game.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

What Mafia boss thing? I mentioned already 2 times i pmed DD, and he said there wasn't necessarily needed for mafia to have a boss.
If you don't believe me, feel free to ask him, though since he went to sleep, you will only get an answer in a couple of hours :lmao



Only 4 can cast a vote, so it will basically end as 3-1-0, or there are some chances it might be 2-1-1.
Right nii chan cant vote this phase

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Personally, observations aside, I'm with Moa on this.
If the Mafia is going to win this all, I'd rather see Niichan as the final culprit. He's the only one who would deserve it, since him being Mafia would mean he had definitely outplayed us throughout the game.

This is such a fail plain - lets just get the voting done -
Wait till Dave to reveal the results.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,021
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

This is such a fail plain - lets just get the voting done -
Wait till Dave to reveal the results.
Really? I thought you'd suggest waiting for niichan, since you are going to die if we vote now.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Regardless, here is what I was considering until reading your post.

13)The way this Mafia is playing isn't really the way the newbie Jorped would play. That's pretty well planned.jorped only possesses a marginal chance to be the Mafia. To be fair, being a newbie Mafia is a whole lot tougher than being a newbie Townie. I stated it jokingly in the game discussion thread, telling how I'd screw up if I were the Mafia.
14)To confirm his status, I pressured jorped a couple of days ago, and he wasn't really doing well under pressure. niichan stated it was something to do with his persona, too, so, that's something I'd agree.
15)To make it more interesting, he was the last one to claim the Doctor role, and as Charlie suggested, this is a low possibility, although it's not impossible by definition to have three Doctors in the game. Besides, niichan noted it was too risky for jorped to claim the role at that point, since there were people about whom we had little info. Someone else could have jumped in to claim the role and we would immediately confirm there was one liar amongst them without any more suspicions or second thoughts.
16)Such a development would mean the Mafia hunt list would be significantly narrowed down and that'd also count as a major blunder.
17)jorped is not lying. His "I'll be more active later" statement was not a facade, either. I initially suspected that excuse for a little while, since people tended to use that far too often as I observed. However, he lived up to his own argument by gradually increasing his activity.
18)So, he's the Doctor, though his real/insane/naive Doctor status is a question mark for now.
Regarding my early inactivity, i will make it really clear for everyone one last time. During 1 month i had to prepare myself for exams, i spent most of my time studying, with some procrastinating from time to time ... the mafia game started the day after my last exam. Being it my first Mafia Game, actually it's the second but was hostkilled on the first time because of inactivity, i promised myself that the next time i would play the game i would be active, cuz i know it isn't cool for the other participants to have people who keep constantly sign up and then are always inactive.
And also, i am addicted on some other game, that's why sometimes i didn't post much, but i always read the thread.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Really? I thought you'd suggest waiting for niichan, since you are going to die if we vote now.
Well its fine you said you wanted nii chan as the villain or something. I'm tired of repeating the samethigns over again.
And it will be either him or Jorped.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

What Mafia boss thing? I mentioned already 2 times i pmed DD, and he said there wasn't necessarily needed for mafia to have a boss.
If you don't believe me, feel free to ask him, though since he went to sleep, you will only get an answer in a couple of hours :lmao



Only 4 can cast a vote, so it will basically end as 3-1-0, or there are some chances it might be 2-1-1.
that far bring up last round. I was going to vote for charlie... since I was 90% sure it was him and was justi waiting for faust.
but far told us about a Mafia boss being a must, so we rushed things.

Yes, I know that you pmed DD. I don't think that we have a mafia boss in this game. We could still have it... and it would be you(or NN, but like I said... I'm trusting him). But I think we have a mafia mason, charlie.

But like I said before... no rush, dd is sleeping.
I hope that Nichan contribute with something until tomorrow... I'd like to see his opinion on everything
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,021
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Honestly, Charlie, there is more to it than what I earlier stated.
You know, I'm not the kind of person who would look at the things superficially. When you revealed you were a Mason, on itself, it looked exactly like a blunder as you suggested. That said, the entire chain of events that happened beginning by that day made me suspect you for the first time.

1) First, with my little riddle play, I was put in a spot of bother. I wasn't really into completely revealing my role, either, since it was evident I'd be suspected to do so in my own.
2) Just as the attention switched to another topic, you quoted my post and asked if I was recruited, apparently giving me a hand, but also, leading me to a dead-end confession of my role.
3) Then, hearing upon this, you refused to take the initiative and sit back for Evil to save me. It was only after Gary also revealed he was a Mason, you said another word on it. By claiming the last Mason role, you'd be playing the reluctant player who was unwilling to be open from the get go and since it was a blunder, there wasn't much to confirm such a slight suspicion.
4) Next night, the Mafia killed Nuno, and by doing so, not only they landed a kill, but also ruined the Mason group's recruiting plans. Nuno being a Freeman was an unexpected bonus in that sense. He himself never said a word for the Mafia to sense he had such a favorable role for the Mafia side were he to be killed.
5) Gradually, you boosted your activity and began taking the initiative, which was for no other reason than trying to dodge possible suspicions by doing so, since you were the only Mafia member left.

So, unless niichan comes up with something to clear your name, I'll strike you down. Sorry that if the course of actions were purely coincidental.
I'm not going to make a move without hearing him out, though.

Anyway, good night for now. We will settle this tomorrow.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Honestly, Charlie, there is more to it than what I earlier stated.
You know, I'm not the kind of person who would look at the things superficially. When you revealed you were a Mason, on itself, it looked exactly like a blunder as you suggested. That said, the entire chain of events that happened beginning by that day made me suspect you for the first time.

1) First, with my little riddle play, I was put in a spot of bother. I wasn't really into completely revealing my role, either, since it was evident I'd be suspected to do so in my own.
2) Just as the attention switched to another topic, you quoted my post and asked if I was recruited, apparently giving me a hand, but also, leading me to a dead-end confession of my role.
3) Then, hearing upon this, you refused to take the initiative and sit back for Evil to save me. It was only after Gary also revealed he was a Mason, you said another word on it. By claiming the last Mason role, you'd be playing the reluctant player who was unwilling to be open from the get go and since it was a blunder, there wasn't much to confirm such a slight suspicion.
4) Next night, the Mafia killed Nuno, and by doing so, not only they landed a kill, but also ruined the Mason group's recruiting plans. Nuno being a Freeman was an unexpected bonus in that sense. He himself never said a word for the Mafia to sense he had such a favorable role for the Mafia side were he to be killed.
5) Gradually, you boosted your activity and began taking the initiative, which was for no other reason than trying to dodge possible suspicions by doing so, since you were the only Mafia member left.

So, unless niichan comes up with something to clear your name, I'll strike you down. Sorry that if the course of actions were purely coincidental.
I'm not going to make a move without hearing him out, though.

Anyway, good night for now. We will settle this tomorrow.
Lets review the outcome for a second -
and plan a head for the next step, cuz chances are two members will die tonight.
One being taken out by mafia and the other by Jorped, possibly assuming what he says is correct.

So 5 players will be reduced to 4 (when I'm gone) and in the night Mafia Jorps or Mafia Nii chan will take someone else out.

Im still hoping the townies will win - so good luck.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,021
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Lets review the outcome for a second -
and plan a head for the next step, cuz chances are two members will die tonight.
One being taken out by mafia and the other by Jorped, possibly assuming what he says is correct.

So 5 players will be reduced to 4 (when I'm gone) and in the night Mafia Jorps or Mafia Nii chan will take someone else out.

Im still hoping the townies will win - so good luck.
Assuming jorped is telling us the truth, I'll request him to stay on standby and not use his night skill. If that's not possible, he should use it on niichan, who is apparently immune. In this case, we won't have to worry about two Townies dying at night, even if we still have an Insane Doctor.
So, it'll be Moa/me niichan jorped as the final three. Since niichan and jorped have no chance but to vote for each other in that scenario, it'll be up to Moa/me to pick who's telling the truth.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

I also won't vote for now. Honestly what we need the most right now is Niichan's opinion about all this. Last day phase, we didn't count with his insight in all of this, that can't obviously happen at this stage.

But as things are right now, i will prolly also go for Charlie. The way he jumped on me, using none valid reason for doing so, goes exactly as i planned a Mafia would.
Now we know he confused some of the roles, but honestly the way he jumped on me makes me wonder if he thought of the scenario Niichan being the one targeted by Far ... and with Far being his target during night, everything would point towards me *if the backfire theory was true*, and that way i would be automatically lynched ... still if he is the Mafia, it doesn't explain or give me anything, about how he thinks he can possibly be less suspicious than Niichan on the last day. Honestly either he just wants to go step by step and he things at this point is better to lynch me than create some suspicion around Niichan, which seems likely based on how he acted, or he really is telling the truth.

At this point, i didn't even wanted to discuss how he played his Mason role, cuz honestly there's nothing much i can say regarding that. The other masons know a lot better than me, what he did, and if it's a reason for him to be a suspect or not. Though honestly if he really is a a Mason, and not a Mafia Mason, it wasn't a good moves, cuz obviously he would be suspected at some point, but these suspicions only grew stronger and faster with those actions. But if he really is a Mafia Mason, it was a good move. It's likely Mafia managed to destroy the Mason chances of recruiting someone if there was some inside help, than by just some lucky move. Honestly not only did the Mafia kill Evil which ended being the Mason Recruiter, but they also killed 3c, which was going to be recruited by the Masons... we can talk about probabilities here, but the chance of the Mafia being able to do this with no inside help, is really unlikely.

Assuming jorped is telling us the truth, I'll request him to stay on standby and not use his night skill. If that's not possible, he should use it on niichan, who is apparently immune. In this case, we won't have to worry about two Townies dying at night, even if we still have an Insane Doctor.
So, it'll be Moa/me niichan jorped as the final three. Since niichan and jorped have no chance but to vote for each other in that scenario, it'll be up to Moa/me to pick who's telling the truth.
I can't accept your first request since i have to do use my night skills on the night phases. In a case where we go to a night phase it means Charlie wasn't indeed a Mafia, from that point on obviously i will use my night role on Niichan. There isn't obviously any other possibility for me to use my role. But i doubt that will happen, at least i currently doubt something like will be the outcome of this day phase.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Did you guys vote yet or what??
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,021
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Did you guys vote yet or what??
No one has voted yet.

Sorry, checked it again. Charlie voted for jorped.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

I counted that one. You got 11 hours left.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Did you guys vote yet or what??
Even if Niichan can't vote today, his insight about all this it's needed.
Anyway, since i don't have anything to do for today, and i think Haku is gonna wait for Niichan to talk about the current situation, i think i can prolly cast my vote now, but if anything happens i am still on time to change it.
Anyway vote kill Charlie. My reasons are the ones i have been listed on my previous posts, i don't think i have to repeat myself again.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Even if Niichan can't vote today, his insight about all this it's needed.
Anyway, since i don't have anything to do for today, and i think Haku is gonna wait for Niichan to talk about the current situation, i think i can prolly cast my vote now, but if anything happens i am still on time to change it.
Anyway vote kill Charlie. My reasons are the ones i have been listed on my previous posts, i don't think i have to repeat myself again.
Not lala as wel... the only other supsect is Jorped.

Haku is mason I was there when he was recruited
He knows I was there from the beginning -
Moa - used his vigalante powers - so hes a townie
Ni chan has clained to be buletproff - so either he is lying
or Jorped....

As I recall there's been two doctors already - Imp and faust both dead but confimed on top of that, an insane doctor remaining?
Can't be. I think Jorped is the culprit here.


---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Edit - if lala used her power on nii chan and it back fired because of him being bullet proof
the only person left saying he was a doctor is Jorped.
Which is a total lie.

You're busted!
Vote to kill Jorped.

jorped/mello 1x(charlie/kiyomi)
Kiyomi/charlie 1x(jorped/mello)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

I'm grateful you waited for me (this time :nah) but there's not much new insight I can give. I'm sure you all read my long-ass analysing post where my two main suspects were Mazino, who proved to be mafia, and Charlie. He was the first to jump on Faust when I was away and pushed the day, in a way leading you all to vote for faust. Same goes for today, where he jumped on jorp pretty fast, knowing it's the only one left people would vote for besides him.

Lala obviously is the sickly townie, infecting me wasn't the brightest move but it doesn't hurt much at this point. I was really glad to see you all went for Charlie instead of jorped, as, like I stated on Day 5, he's the last one I would kill besides Lala. Again reasons were given in my long analysis.

For christ's sake, let's kill Charles. Like with Frosty and Mazi I'm pretty damn sure he's not a townie.


In the small, small case he isn't or it turns out he isn't the last one, don't rush things. We will have to go and analyse pretty much anyone that's left again. I doubt it but just in case, as Day 6 was pretty good example of how things shouldn't be done.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,021
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Like I said, in the case that he wasn't the Mafia, we are left with three people for the next day, since jorped is probably going to go for you at night. And as the Bulletproof, you will be safe. If you are the Mafia, killing you by accident doesn't hurt, but I pretty much cleared your name through a longish post, so, I doubt it's the case.
Either me or Moa is going to go down this night, since we are the last two 100% confirmed Townies. So, in the end, Moa/me-you-jorped will be the final line-up. In that case, you will have to exchange votes with jorped to each other and the final Townie, either Moa or me, will have to pick the Mafia out of you two. That's a pretty good situation to be in, since, at any rate, we will take the matters into our own hands.

Enough has been said on the topic, anyway.

Vote Kill Charlie
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Like I said, in the case that he wasn't the Mafia, we are left with three people for the next day, since jorped is probably going to go for you at night. And as the Bulletproof, you will be safe. If you are the Mafia, killing you by accident doesn't hurt, but I pretty much cleared your name through a longish post, so, I doubt it's the case.
Either me or Moa is going to go down this night, since we are the last two 100% confirmed Townies. So, in the end, Moa/me-you-jorped will be the final line-up. In that case, you will have to exchange votes with jorped to each other and the final Townie, either Moa or me, will have to pick the Mafia out of you two. That's a pretty good situation to be in, since, at any rate, we will take the matters into our own hands.

Enough has been said on the topic, anyway.

Vote Kill Charlie
That's probably the safest route to go by. I thought of suggesting someone else but if jorp kills someone who's townie and there's another mafia, then we're fuc*** so the risk probably is too high. Don't forget that we have Lala though, and probably should decide in advance, who she's infecting next instead of leaving her alone with the choice. I'm not totally sure you were confirmed by Evil and gary to be recruited (maybe there's a confirmation post? Too lazy to look). If there is, then the only suspect left is jorp anyway, if there isn't there's still a small chance you could be mafia too. I doubt it but it made me thinking, maybe you can find something to confirm your recruited status? Probably only me being extremely wary but asking just in case.

If there's proof, lala should go straight for jorp. If there isn't, it's either you or him. Might just be totally unnecessary but I'm planning ahead in case something unexpected happens.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Lala is dead Niichan :XD
And there are posts that comfirm he was indeed recruited. It would be a pain in the ass, to find that, though. But i remember about them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

I love how the seemingly confirmed alliance up-to this point have been torn apart by one remaining Mafia.
We have one really good deceiver player -

Good luck towines -
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top