Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.
How's the current Mafia Game for you?
Is it tiring? is it boring for you?
How's the current Mafia Game for you?
Is it tiring? is it boring for you?
I notice so. You seem to be tired of hosting, and honestly it seems to be a lot funnier to play than hosting.It's in the final stretch faust, but I am looking forward to playing in the next mafia game!

In the max it's gonna last for a bit more than 1 day, i would say.This game has to end first.
Yeah, maybe next time the mentor won't be lynched on the first day phaseYeah, I'd like to see the mentor role tried again in another game, or maybe just a serial killer.

Didn't play much of any of those games, but the game is fun regardless of the theme, so if i have time, i would like to also participate.Next game we are gonna have some sorta fighting game theme like street fighter or tekken.
We can say it's my first experience, since i was hostkilled at first, because of inactivity. Game started kinda slow and i wasn't really much excited, but with time i have to say, i started to enjoy more the gameHow's your First Mafia Game Experience jorped?

We'll be having a poll again?Next game we are gonna have some sorta fighting game theme like street fighter or tekken.

It didn't start slow, simply you were not present in the beginning.We can say it's my first experience, since i was hostkilled at first, because of inactivity. Game started kinda slow and i wasn't really much excited, but with time i have to say, i started to enjoy more the game![]()
Wathever ... at least i never forgot to read everythingIt didn't start slow, simply you were not present in the beginning.

[noparse][mover][/mover][/noparse]How do you move pics to the right?