Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
1 mafia Janitor
2 insane detective
3 mafia 
4 doctor
5 prostitute
6 mentor
7 insane doctor
8 townie
9 bulletproof
10 townie
11 freeman
12 sickly townie
13 bomb
14 mafia
15 mason
16 sleeper
 17 mafia boss
18 hider
19 mason recruiter
20 detective
21 vigilante
22 townie
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Fuck the Masons. Too slow on recruiting me :disappoint
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
What kind of twisted fate made my best friend on MH the mafia boss? :disappoint

Well at least that's the final lesson I learned, don't trust anyone when it's about the mafia game.
NN, let's scroll back a few days to Day 1. :derp "If you act the same way in the game as you do outside the game, you're not suspicious." Admittedly, you amended that statement on the second, and I suppose you won in the end, which I congratulate you for.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Finally. Wow, if jorped got away with this it would have been incredible. In any case, seriously well played on jorped's part, although I don't get why on earth he wasn't killed before. This game was at times incredibly frustrating to watch from the sideline. He was one of the top suspects from early game, on top of that his "I'm such a noob... this is why I'm inactive" comments were sooooo obvious "I'm Mafia so I do not want to post and blame my noob level" excuses. Even so, great play overall jorp. Days 6 and 7 were awful from the townies (sorry guys), but other than that it was well played.
It was my first game ... even if i was townie i doubt i would talk much on start. But being a Mafia limited a lot my actions specially on the beginning of the game. Took me quite some time to be able to actually "participate" on the game, without feeling i would be an easy prey.

Best Mafia: Jorped
Best Townie : Dr Jorped
:rofl
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

It was my first game ... even if i was townie i doubt i would talk much on start. But being a Mafia limited a lot my actions specially on the beginning of the game. Took me quite some time to be able to actually "participate" on the game, without feeling i would be an easy prey.



:rofl
Not bad for your first try, seriously not bad. Me trusting you too much definitely helped but jumping on the KD train and saying you are a doctor was a good move. Well at least it worked for the one who knows you the best ;) others probably would have killed you sooner.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

No, I didn't vote by my instincts, not at all. My instincts kept telling me niichan was the Mafia.
Oh ... what was on the argument that made it easier for you to go for me? The fact Niichan had survived 2/3 times when the insane doctor used his role on him?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
NN, let's scroll back a few days to Day 1. :derp "If you act the same way in the game as you do outside the game, you're not suspicious." Admittedly, you amended that statement on the second, and I suppose you won in the end, which I congratulate you for.
I don't think I've said it that way but if you act different it will definitely create more attention. Just look at how much attention I got after acting so different compared to last games XD I would have loved a flawless win but underestimating/trusting jorp too much clearly was my only fault. Well, I'm actually grateful to have learned this lesson even though I should have realized it sooner.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

thankfullly for Niichan's abnormal love for Jorped he kinda didnt even want to suspect him until last day :lmao
Don't be jelly that you don't have such a good friend on MH.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Not bad for your first try, seriously not bad. Me trusting you too much definitely helped but jumping on the KD train and saying you are a doctor was a good move. Well at least it worked for the one who knows you the best ;) others probably would have killed you sooner.
My first game, and i was a Mafia Boss. Not only that, but we were unlucky enough to have Lawl blocked the first night, which forced us to start using Mazino starting at that point. We couldn't use Mafia Janitor at all. Then we had Kdowns on our team, sorry Kdowns, but with his inactivity he was an easy target.
We also had our sleeper host killed ... the townies also had their loss, but ...
And too make everything worse, in the first day phase the mentor was killed :arf
Definitely not a good start, that's why i took definitely some time to start "playing". I only "revealed" my role, when i knew, if i didn't do so, i would be a target really soon.
Mido pressuring so much about the roles D: :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Oh ... what was on the argument that made it easier for you to go for me? The fact Niichan had survived 2/3 times when the insane doctor used his role on him?
Well, my final post was all about this, actually.
Last night, I wrote a 12-clause clearance report for niichan. Then, you risked by interrupting and got me to reconsider it. I honestly wanted niichan to be the Mafia. My instincts told me so and it would be the epitome of finesse. So, until the last few minutes, I was going to vote for niichan.
Then, momentarily awakening to my flawed perception, I remembered: There is no such thing as perfection. I wonder if I will be staying in this state for long, though.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Well, my final post was all about this, actually.
Last night, I wrote a 12-clause clearance report for niichan. Then, you risked by interrupting and got me to reconsider it. I honestly wanted niichan to be the Mafia. My instincts told me so and it would be the epitome of finesse. So, until the last few minutes, I was going to vote for niichan.
Then, momentarily awakening to my flawed perception, I remembered: There is no such thing as perfection. I wonder if I will be staying in this state for long, though.
Always so philosophical! You definitely are one of a kind here on MH Haku, it was fun playing with you.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Anyway I'm off to have a few remaining hours of sleep :faint I will give a detailed report about the game tomorrow. I believe there's a lot to talk about, positive and negative things.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Good night, Niichan.
That fun belongs to me.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Good night,Niichan! I hope you will have the nightmares the whole night phase:yoshi
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

That's why i didn't pick you to start with. It was obvious whatever i would say, in the end you would vote by your instincts. Haku ended also going a bit that way, but i knew he would give some thought on my arguments, while i think you would be like "tl:dr you are definitely mafia, votekill Jorped" :D
yep... I think I wouldn't even read your your last post hehe
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Well, my final post was all about this, actually.
Last night, I wrote a 12-clause clearance report for niichan. Then, you risked by interrupting and got me to reconsider it. I honestly wanted niichan to be the Mafia. My instincts told me so and it would be the epitome of finesse. So, until the last few minutes, I was going to vote for niichan.
Then, momentarily awakening to my flawed perception, I remembered: There is no such thing as perfection. I wonder if I will be staying in this state for long, though.
stop your blabla to make it look cool, just admit your vote was random :derp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Finally. Wow, if jorped got away with this it would have been incredible. In any case, seriously well played on jorped's part, although I don't get why on earth he wasn't killed before. This game was at times incredibly frustrating to watch from the sideline. He was one of the top suspects from early game, on top of that his "I'm such a noob... this is why I'm inactive" comments were sooooo obvious "I'm Mafia so I do not want to post and blame my noob level" excuses. Even so, great play overall jorp. Days 6 and 7 were awful from the townies (sorry guys), but other than that it was well played.
What I said about the boss, Charlie, etc, was still right =-= I just picked the wrong doctor. It's not like none of you guys didn't suspect Faust heavily, LOL.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top