Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What I can say about my own strategy, it was firstly to increase the Mason number with active players, so on night one I was between Farfalla and Haku, who I believed were both save picks, and Haku got the edge there simply because he was way more active during the phases. And it kept on in the nights. On night two the goal was to ease the suspicion off of Haku, as he didn't come around to be one of the main targets on the previous day, so I went for one of the two main accusers of him 3c, which ended up being a wrong decision though, should have gone with Org instead, but I wasn't trusting him. On the following night I went for xi0, because he didn't seem like mafia to me and I thought he could have been contributive. Which wasn't the case however.

When I had my three backup masons my strategy changed, I was more willing to take risks, so I went for Org. However, since Charlie screwed up a little and gave away my identity I didn't make it any further.:<

I did consider him as an actual threat form the very beginning though. I even installed a seperated Mason discussion room, where we discussed his actions and the threat he could be. :D Oh well.
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Nice game. Especially Jorped and Hakuteiken, it was fun to watch it unfold. Anyway is dd going to compile the night actions?

In any case my night actions were:

Night 1: Themoa
Night 2: Hakuteiken
Night 3: Farfalla
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
And you were... insane?

Digital, please complete the OP roles list, and include the sanities and previous roles of the masons.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Oh night actions... Er...

Xio-lawlett
Kazu-jorped
Orgz-evil
Faust-niichan
Farfalla-xi0
Haku-imperium
Imperium-themoa
Evil-haku
Mafia-evil

That's night 1....Evil-3c
xi0-3c
mafia-3c
Orgz-evil
Farfalla-xi0
Imperium-haku
Night 2

Xio-faust
Faust-niichan
Imp-farfalla
Mafia-imperium
Orgz-evil
Farfalla-xi0
Mason-xi0
Night 3

Evil-orgz
Farfalla-jorped
Orgz-haku
Faust-xi0
Mafia-evil

Faust-mido
Farfalla-jorped
Mafia-orgz

Farfalla-niichan
Jorped-farfalla

Jorped-moa
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Oh night actions... Er...

Xio-lawlett
Kazu-jorped
Orgz-evil
Faust-niichan
Farfalla-xi0
Haku-imperium
Imperium-themoa
Evil-haku
Mafia-evil

That's night 1....Evil-3c
xi0-3c
mafia-3c

Orgz-evil
Farfalla-xi0
Imperium-haku
Night 2

Xio-faust
Faust-niichan
Imp-farfalla
Mafia-imperium
Orgz-evil
Farfalla-xi0
Mason-xi0
Night 3

Evil-orgz
Farfalla-jorped
Orgz-haku
Faust-xi0
Mafia-evil

Faust-mido
Farfalla-jorped
Mafia-orgz

Farfalla-niichan
Jorped-farfalla

Jorped-moa
Here we thought someone was obsessed with Gary.
Instead, everybody was obsessed with Nuno.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Congrats!

You guys should have figured out Jorped's lie about his role of being a doctor when you lynched me and saw that I'm also a doctor :fail

Three doctors in the game are very unusual

Still we win.

Who you guys think was the best player from townie side?
either niichan, evil or haku



xio, midoban, sorry I was too late to realize my sanity :derp



INSANE DOC
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
lawly wanted to kill me on night 1? That's cute.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Haha. I'm kinda not surprised.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Digital, please complete the OP roles list, and include the sanities and previous roles of the masons.
:-_-

ANd game updates too pureasu...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top