Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Nobody is ever happy with kdowns inactivity. And I am not up for any pro-kdowns argumanets this time. In 23 he is not playing, as simple as that. About future games, we will see.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Some thoughts on the game ... xi0 blocking Lawl at first night, was one of the best moves for the townies in the game, even if at that time, obviously xi0 didn't know that. Not only we didn't kill evil, which turned out to be the mason recruiter, and one of the reasons why Mafia was so easily catched, but Orgz didn't die. I actually would like to know why Orgz would use his hider role, and stay behind evil for so much time. It was a bold decision!
But what xi0 did prevented Mafia from getting 2 kills at first night ... and not only that, but if xi0 had blocked someone else, since it was Lawl doing the kill, the roles wouldn't had been revealed for anyone else apart from the Mafia.


Anyway, i don't really remember how we concluded Evil was possibly the Mafia Recruiter ... at this point, i remember me being indecisive between 2 people, but Mazino and Lawl pointed on the right decision and we decided to go for Evil. Not only that but we had Faust helping us, destroying the Masons, by using his insane role on xi0.
i did point it out,the credit for killing evil =recruiter and the one for 3c,i want to have it :hmph
also it was unlucky i couldnt be there on the first night,cuz like i said i could have done the kill,cuz lawl already seemed suspicious to some ppl if i remember correctly..

The keyword is "partly". I knew it was a risk, but it didn't seem like everyone picked up on Prostitute by my wording. It was best to give something rather than nothing I thought. It didn't save me or you in the end, but at least you were around to recruit more in the first place :p
to me it was obvious :p
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
i did point it out,the credit for killing evil =recruiter and the one for 3c,i want to have it :hmph
also it was unlucky i couldnt be there on the first night,cuz like i said i could have done the kill,cuz lawl already seemed suspicious to some ppl if i remember correctly..
Anyway, i don't really remember how we concluded Evil was possibly the Mafia Recruiter ... at this point, i remember me being indecisive between 2 people, but Mazino and Lawl pointed on the right decision and we decided to go for Evil. Not only that but we had Faust helping us, destroying the Masons, by using his insane role on xi0.
:nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
to me it was obvious :p
Okay, but what did it change? I'm not sure what the big deal is considering I couldn't block anyone anymore. It only served to make me feel more trustworthy to the Townies...EXCEPT FOR FAUST
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Okay, but what did it change? I'm not sure what the big deal is considering I couldn't block anyone anymore. It only served to make me feel more trustworthy to the Townies...EXCEPT FOR FAUST
it changed the fact that u couldnt be the recruiter,so it was one less,haku said being recruited was one less again
also chaaly coming out ,made it all point towards evil
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Okay, but what did it change? I'm not sure what the big deal is considering I couldn't block anyone anymore. It only served to make me feel more trustworthy to the Townies...EXCEPT FOR FAUST
It did. By knowing you blocked evil, the chances of him being bulletproof or the hider became way lower, which was what we thought he was at first, since our first night kill failed, when we used Lawl to kill him. Knowing the reason he didn't die at our first attempt was because you blocked Lawl, made the scenario where he was the "Mason Recruiter" a lot more viable than before. Of course, there were always the chances of him being that, and joined the Mason Group later, but based on a couple of things i mentioned before, we saw Evil as a likely Mason Recruiter.

it changed the fact that u couldnt be the recruiter,so it was one less,haku said being recruited was one less again
also chaaly coming out ,made it all point towards evil
Yeah. At that time we knew xi0 had been the prostitute and if i am not mistaken Haku was previously a detective, so ... it really helped us.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,000
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Yeah. At that time we knew xi0 had been the prostitute and if i am not mistaken Haku was previously a detective, so ... it really helped us.
How did you know I was a detective? I can't remember anyone from your side joining in those conversations at all.
Lurking the thread from behind the curtains and getting data, that way. Cheaters..
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
How did you know I was a detective? I can't remember anyone from your side joining in those conversations at all.
Lurking the thread from behind the curtains and getting data, that way. Cheaters..
Dafaq? :XD
I am pretty sure you revealed that yourself or at least someone did. Honestly i don't know what thread you are talking about. I can guarantee no one cheated on Mafia side. I don't support cheating at all, takes all the fun from games!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
it changed the fact that u couldnt be the recruiter,so it was one less,haku said being recruited was one less again
also chaaly coming out ,made it all point towards evil
That's assuming it was the truth in the first place. I think there was too much supposition on your parts here. I'm not saying I thought it out like this, but we lied about the order we were recruited, so anything was possible.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
That's assuming it was the truth in the first place. I think there was too much supposition on your parts here. I'm not saying I thought it out like this, but we lied about the order we were recruited, so anything was possible.
...
You first implied though you were a Mason from the very start, then you said like your reason to suspect Lawlett is because of your night action on day one. I wonder why nobody ever picked that up though.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,000
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Dafaq? :XD
I am pretty sure you revealed that yourself or at least someone did. Honestly i don't know what thread you are talking about. I can guarantee no one cheated on Mafia side. I don't support cheating at all, takes all the fun from games!
:XD
In my book, sitting back without joining the talks is sort of cheating :mono
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
That's assuming it was the truth in the first place. I think there was too much supposition on your parts here. I'm not saying I thought it out like this, but we lied about the order we were recruited, so anything was possible.
You would be lying at that stage? At that time you saying you were a prostitute, would be risky. I mean apart from the masons you knew, you couldn't be sure about the roles of everyone else, so since you were a townie, it wouldn't make sense of you using a role some other townie could be using.
There were always a chance someone of the masons was the prostitute and that person was the one that stopped Lawl from doing his night job on first night, and it could actually be a really good way to hide your real role, which would be most likely the recruiter. But still, it wasn't likely at all.

:XD
In my book, sitting back without joining the talks is sort of cheating :mono
Ah lol, sorry. I thought you meant something completely different. Anyway if you consider that cheating, i warned all of you about that "cheating". I always said, even if i wasn't posting much, i was reading all the thread! :hee

...
You first implied though you were a Mason from the very start, then you said like your reason to suspect Lawlett is because of your night action on day one. I wonder why nobody ever picked that up though.
I remember there was once one of you was giving hints about their role, but honestly i didn't pick that up. Don't remember each of you though is the case i am talking now.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,000
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Ah lol, sorry. I thought you meant something completely different. Anyway if you consider that cheating, i warned all of you about that "cheating". I always said, even if i wasn't posting much, i was reading all the thread! :hee
At that moment, Gary and Evil picked that up, both being Townies. If they didn't PM your side about my role, a legitimate cheating scenario was impossible to begin with :toc
I'm happy now that the Mafia cheaters lost :hmph
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
...
You first implied though you were a Mason from the very start, then you said like your reason to suspect Lawlett is because of your night action on day one. I wonder why nobody ever picked that up though.
No I wasn't. My first clue was it was a role I never had, and I've been a Mason before so it was excluded. People tried to narrow the list down and Prostitute was obviously included in the possibilities.

But I agree with the second part. I was implicit about it on purpose.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
That's assuming it was the truth in the first place. I think there was too much supposition on your parts here. I'm not saying I thought it out like this, but we lied about the order we were recruited, so anything was possible.
the order u made up also helped me finding evil :)
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
No, Charlie revealing himself did :)
I actually don't remember Charlie having any thing to do with that fact. I know you guys have been mentioning it for a while, and i even used as an excuse to go for Charlie, but honestly, i don't remember much about that part. If you could tell me what posts you are referring to, i could tell you if you are right or wrong. But as i mentioned, Evil said he had a role before joining the Mason, and he even gave us the order if i am not wrong ... i think that's how we deduced there were some high chances of Evil being the recruiter.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
that too,but everything else helped also and it started to fit :nod
I take no responsibility in my teammate not taking a hint. Sorry. Nuh uh :nah


...oh wait, Townies won...so idgaf :derp
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I take no responsibility in my teammate not taking a hint. Sorry. Nuh uh :nah


...oh wait, Townies won...so idgaf :derp
im proud of ya
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top