Nobody is ever happy with kdowns inactivity. And I am not up for any pro-kdowns argumanets this time. In 23 he is not playing, as simple as that. About future games, we will see.
i did point it out,the credit for killing evil =recruiter and the one for 3c,i want to have itSome thoughts on the game ... xi0 blocking Lawl at first night, was one of the best moves for the townies in the game, even if at that time, obviously xi0 didn't know that. Not only we didn't kill evil, which turned out to be the mason recruiter, and one of the reasons why Mafia was so easily catched, but Orgz didn't die. I actually would like to know why Orgz would use his hider role, and stay behind evil for so much time. It was a bold decision!
But what xi0 did prevented Mafia from getting 2 kills at first night ... and not only that, but if xi0 had blocked someone else, since it was Lawl doing the kill, the roles wouldn't had been revealed for anyone else apart from the Mafia.
Anyway, i don't really remember how we concluded Evil was possibly the Mafia Recruiter ... at this point, i remember me being indecisive between 2 people, but Mazino and Lawl pointed on the right decision and we decided to go for Evil. Not only that but we had Faust helping us, destroying the Masons, by using his insane role on xi0.

to me it was obviousThe keyword is "partly". I knew it was a risk, but it didn't seem like everyone picked up on Prostitute by my wording. It was best to give something rather than nothing I thought. It didn't save me or you in the end, but at least you were around to recruit more in the first place![]()

i did point it out,the credit for killing evil =recruiter and the one for 3c,i want to have it
also it was unlucky i couldnt be there on the first night,cuz like i said i could have done the kill,cuz lawl already seemed suspicious to some ppl if i remember correctly..
Anyway, i don't really remember how we concluded Evil was possibly the Mafia Recruiter ... at this point, i remember me being indecisive between 2 people, but Mazino and Lawl pointed on the right decision and we decided to go for Evil. Not only that but we had Faust helping us, destroying the Masons, by using his insane role on xi0.

Okay, but what did it change? I'm not sure what the big deal is considering I couldn't block anyone anymore. It only served to make me feel more trustworthy to the Townies...EXCEPT FOR FAUSTto me it was obvious![]()
it changed the fact that u couldnt be the recruiter,so it was one less,haku said being recruited was one less againOkay, but what did it change? I'm not sure what the big deal is considering I couldn't block anyone anymore. It only served to make me feel more trustworthy to the Townies...EXCEPT FOR FAUST
It did. By knowing you blocked evil, the chances of him being bulletproof or the hider became way lower, which was what we thought he was at first, since our first night kill failed, when we used Lawl to kill him. Knowing the reason he didn't die at our first attempt was because you blocked Lawl, made the scenario where he was the "Mason Recruiter" a lot more viable than before. Of course, there were always the chances of him being that, and joined the Mason Group later, but based on a couple of things i mentioned before, we saw Evil as a likely Mason Recruiter.Okay, but what did it change? I'm not sure what the big deal is considering I couldn't block anyone anymore. It only served to make me feel more trustworthy to the Townies...EXCEPT FOR FAUST
Yeah. At that time we knew xi0 had been the prostitute and if i am not mistaken Haku was previously a detective, so ... it really helped us.it changed the fact that u couldnt be the recruiter,so it was one less,haku said being recruited was one less again
also chaaly coming out ,made it all point towards evil
How did you know I was a detective? I can't remember anyone from your side joining in those conversations at all.Yeah. At that time we knew xi0 had been the prostitute and if i am not mistaken Haku was previously a detective, so ... it really helped us.
Dafaq?How did you know I was a detective? I can't remember anyone from your side joining in those conversations at all.
Lurking the thread from behind the curtains and getting data, that way. Cheaters..

That's assuming it was the truth in the first place. I think there was too much supposition on your parts here. I'm not saying I thought it out like this, but we lied about the order we were recruited, so anything was possible.it changed the fact that u couldnt be the recruiter,so it was one less,haku said being recruited was one less again
also chaaly coming out ,made it all point towards evil
...That's assuming it was the truth in the first place. I think there was too much supposition on your parts here. I'm not saying I thought it out like this, but we lied about the order we were recruited, so anything was possible.
Dafaq?
I am pretty sure you revealed that yourself or at least someone did. Honestly i don't know what thread you are talking about. I can guarantee no one cheated on Mafia side. I don't support cheating at all, takes all the fun from games!


You would be lying at that stage? At that time you saying you were a prostitute, would be risky. I mean apart from the masons you knew, you couldn't be sure about the roles of everyone else, so since you were a townie, it wouldn't make sense of you using a role some other townie could be using.That's assuming it was the truth in the first place. I think there was too much supposition on your parts here. I'm not saying I thought it out like this, but we lied about the order we were recruited, so anything was possible.
Ah lol, sorry. I thought you meant something completely different. Anyway if you consider that cheating, i warned all of you about that "cheating". I always said, even if i wasn't posting much, i was reading all the thread!
In my book, sitting back without joining the talks is sort of cheating![]()

I remember there was once one of you was giving hints about their role, but honestly i didn't pick that up. Don't remember each of you though is the case i am talking now....
You first implied though you were a Mason from the very start, then you said like your reason to suspect Lawlett is because of your night action on day one. I wonder why nobody ever picked that up though.
At that moment, Gary and Evil picked that up, both being Townies. If they didn't PM your side about my role, a legitimate cheating scenario was impossible to begin withAh lol, sorry. I thought you meant something completely different. Anyway if you consider that cheating, i warned all of you about that "cheating". I always said, even if i wasn't posting much, i was reading all the thread!![]()


No I wasn't. My first clue was it was a role I never had, and I've been a Mason before so it was excluded. People tried to narrow the list down and Prostitute was obviously included in the possibilities....
You first implied though you were a Mason from the very start, then you said like your reason to suspect Lawlett is because of your night action on day one. I wonder why nobody ever picked that up though.
the order u made up also helped me finding evilThat's assuming it was the truth in the first place. I think there was too much supposition on your parts here. I'm not saying I thought it out like this, but we lied about the order we were recruited, so anything was possible.

No, Charlie revealing himself didthe order u made up also helped me finding evil![]()

that too,but everything else helped also and it started to fitNo, Charlie revealing himself did![]()

I actually don't remember Charlie having any thing to do with that fact. I know you guys have been mentioning it for a while, and i even used as an excuse to go for Charlie, but honestly, i don't remember much about that part. If you could tell me what posts you are referring to, i could tell you if you are right or wrong. But as i mentioned, Evil said he had a role before joining the Mason, and he even gave us the order if i am not wrong ... i think that's how we deduced there were some high chances of Evil being the recruiter.No, Charlie revealing himself did![]()
I take no responsibility in my teammate not taking a hint. Sorry. Nuh uhthat too,but everything else helped also and it started to fit![]()


im proud of yaI take no responsibility in my teammate not taking a hint. Sorry. Nuh uh
...oh wait, Townies won...so idgaf![]()