So secure. That was how I fell from my horse as well.
To go 1vs7, i guess it was needed for me to have some confidence.So secure. That was how I fell from my horse as well.

That was inspiring!You can try
I seem to remember Herm and myself involved a bit there as wellThat Faust gathered people to go for GB >O

Liar. You just prayed to almighty God that we would do something dumb next.To go 1vs7, i guess it was needed for me to have some confidence.
I just wanted to surrender at that point
But i will never forget DD's words
That was inspiring!
That wasn't my point ... actually i don't know exactly what was my point. Maybe teasing you a bit.u.u I already gave you credits
Also thatLiar. You just prayed to almighty God that we would do something dumb next.
And he heard you.

Don't speak for him u.uI don't think so XD He didn't seem to be that interested in the last game. You can thank LoL for that D:
That Faust gathered people to go for GB >O
I seem to remember Herm and myself involved a bit there as well![]()
This was so enjoyable of reading back then ... i couldn't stop laughingWedy, and Watari is already dead. So you're mourning. (story reference)
Aiber, no Tierry Morrello, based on your no one died post, its like a pretending to be a happy post of a pissed mafia that failed to kill in the night 1thats a rather stretched sentence...You could say that about anyone who commented on a no-kill night...
and there we go back to videos again, next thing he will post OP gifs...I can feel itsorry you're wrong
VOTE KILL LAWLETT-KUN*kill

He had a boring role though, maybe with a more interesting role that would be different. And LOLI don't think so XD He didn't seem to be that interested in the last game. You can thank LoL for that D:



Random generator must have screwed it up.Btw, guys if you noticed on the first post on the first 5 images we have the 4 Mafia. Coincidence?![]()
Sexist u.uNvm. I'll be back to BH tomorrow for Carnival. He'll be too busy making me sandwiches.
I don't honestly remember. But having failed on the first night, we couldn't absolutely fail. We wend for you, cuz we were also hoping the hider could be using you to hide. Without a detective ... having failed the first night, we let Maz doing the kill, but it was too risky to try on evil again, cuz there were some chances of him being the bulletproof or the hider, so we decided to play safe. And you seemed like a safe bet.Has it been mentioned why exactly you went after me @Mafia? Did you realize I was the Freeman?

But the problem is that it wasn't only good for us. That way the mason group also grew faster. I would prefer to do have killed the freeman, after dealing with the mason recruiter. But at that point we were desperate. We just had to go for someone we thought would be a sure kill. We didn't even risk using Lawl again.
Seems odd. Unless I turned out being the Freeman, you could assume (if I told the truth), that I had a rather dull and useless role. Got to praise your luck then. Good way of making up for a fail first night.