Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
So secure. That was how I fell from my horse as well.
To go 1vs7, i guess it was needed for me to have some confidence.
I just wanted to surrender at that point :XD

But i will never forget DD's words
You can try
That was inspiring!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
To go 1vs7, i guess it was needed for me to have some confidence.
I just wanted to surrender at that point :XD

But i will never forget DD's words


That was inspiring!
Liar. You just prayed to almighty God that we would do something dumb next.
And he heard you.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
u.u I already gave you credits
That wasn't my point ... actually i don't know exactly what was my point. Maybe teasing you a bit.
Btw Mido is going to play this one? He was a good townie, he made my life hard with that list with the roles.
I had some hopes he could also be a sleeper, but i guess 2 sleepers wouldn't be too much "help" for the Mafia.

Liar. You just prayed to almighty God that we would do something dumb next.
And he heard you.
Also that :XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
That Faust gathered people to go for GB >O
I seem to remember Herm and myself involved a bit there as well :hmph
Wedy, and Watari is already dead. So you're mourning. (story reference)

Aiber, no Tierry Morrello, based on your no one died post, its like a pretending to be a happy post of a pissed mafia that failed to kill in the night 1
thats a rather stretched sentence...You could say that about anyone who commented on a no-kill night...

and there we go back to videos again, next thing he will post OP gifs...I can feel it
sorry you're wrong

VOTE KILL LAWLETT-KUN
This was so enjoyable of reading back then ... i couldn't stop laughing :lmao


I don't think so XD He didn't seem to be that interested in the last game. You can thank LoL for that D:
He had a boring role though, maybe with a more interesting role that would be different. And LOL :XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I want to be Mafia again, evil shall triumph :e3
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Has it been mentioned why exactly you went after me @Mafia? Did you realize I was the Freeman?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Btw, guys if you noticed on the first post on the first 5 images we have the 4 Mafia. Coincidence? :e3
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Btw, guys if you noticed on the first post on the first 5 images we have the 4 Mafia. Coincidence? :e3
Random generator must have screwed it up.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Has it been mentioned why exactly you went after me @Mafia? Did you realize I was the Freeman?
I don't honestly remember. But having failed on the first night, we couldn't absolutely fail. We wend for you, cuz we were also hoping the hider could be using you to hide. Without a detective ... having failed the first night, we let Maz doing the kill, but it was too risky to try on evil again, cuz there were some chances of him being the bulletproof or the hider, so we decided to play safe. And you seemed like a safe bet.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
:notsure

Seems odd. Unless I turned out being the Freeman, you could assume (if I told the truth), that I had a rather dull and useless role. Got to praise your luck then. Good way of making up for a fail first night.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:notsure

Seems odd. Unless I turned out being the Freeman, you could assume (if I told the truth), that I had a rather dull and useless role. Got to praise your luck then. Good way of making up for a fail first night.
But the problem is that it wasn't only good for us. That way the mason group also grew faster. I would prefer to do have killed the freeman, after dealing with the mason recruiter. But at that point we were desperate. We just had to go for someone we thought would be a sure kill. We didn't even risk using Lawl again.

And yes, it didn't end being that bad for us. If we had tried Niichan, and obviously it would fail, i would go crazy lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top