Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,999
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Well, then. That's it.
Later, all.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

End this phase and kill the damn mafia DD.

I would laugh so hard if Haku put on this show and somehow turns out to be mafia :lmao
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

End this phase and kill the damn mafia DD.

I would laugh so hard if Haku put on this show and somehow turns out to be mafia :lmao
That is impossible Niichan, as i mentioned before. It's either you or me. At this point you know just like me what's the result of all this .... lets just give some suspense for Haku :heh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

END GAME.​

Soichiro the bullet proof townie and misa the Kira Investigation Team member turned mason had turned up at Mello's hideout, they had figured out that Mello was the mafia boss behind the killings. Misa rushed in first only to be ambushed by Mello, he hit her with a shovel knocking her uncouncious and retreated into the basement. Soichiro took out his gun and rushed to the door of the basement, he threw the door open and saw Mello sitting in a throne and biting a chunk out of a gigantic chocolate bar, "I wrote your name down 40 seconds ago Soichiro! Now die!!" Mello shouted, Soichiro did not do as commanded, but only gave Mello a large grin as he emptied an entire clip into Mello's shocked face, Soichiro is not my real name he said as he calmy dropped his gun. But the action was not done there. Soichiro hears a gunshot coming from behind him, much to his relief, the shooter was Misa and the target the lifeless body of Mello, she got revenge for herself and justice for the townies...


Mafia Boss



TOWNIES WIN!!​
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Jorped is the moral winner
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

thanks God... at least I would have made the right choice too
I'm not that hopeless in this game as I thought
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Well done, Mafia!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Thanks god me trusting jorp too much because of things happening outside the game didn't end in our loss. Sorry to Moa and Charlie for being dazzled but what matters is that we won.

Good job everyone! :blai
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Finally. Wow, if jorped got away with this it would have been incredible. In any case, seriously well played on jorped's part, although I don't get why on earth he wasn't killed before. This game was at times incredibly frustrating to watch from the sideline. He was one of the top suspects from early game, on top of that his "I'm such a noob... this is why I'm inactive" comments were sooooo obvious "I'm Mafia so I do not want to post and blame my noob level" excuses. Even so, great play overall jorp. Days 6 and 7 were awful from the townies (sorry guys), but other than that it was well played.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

thanks God... at least I would have made the right choice too
I'm not that hopeless in this game as I thought
That's why i didn't pick you to start with. It was obvious whatever i would say, in the end you would vote by your instincts. Haku ended also going a bit that way, but i knew he would give some thought on my arguments, while i think you would be like "tl:dr you are definitely mafia, votekill Jorped" :D
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Finally. Wow, if jorped got away with this it would have been incredible. In any case, seriously well played on jorped's part, although I don't get why on earth he wasn't killed before. This game was at times incredibly frustrating to watch from the sideline. He was one of the top suspects from early game, on top of that his "I'm such a noob... this is why I'm inactive" comments were sooooo obvious "I'm Mafia so I do not want to post and blame my noob level" excuses. Even so, great play overall jorp. Days 6 and 7 were awful from the townies (sorry guys), but other than that it was well played.
thankfullly for Niichan's abnormal love for Jorped he kinda didnt even want to suspect him until last day :lmao
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What kind of twisted fate made my best friend on MH the mafia boss? :disappoint

Well at least that's the final lesson I learned, don't trust anyone when it's about the mafia game.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,999
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

That's why i didn't pick you to start with. It was obvious whatever i would say, in the end you would vote by your instincts. Haku ended also going a bit that way, but i knew he would give some thought on my arguments, while i think you would be like "tl:dr you are definitely mafia, votekill Jorped" :D
No, I didn't vote by my instincts, not at all. My instincts kept telling me niichan was the Mafia.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Who you guys think was the best player from townie side?
Niichan.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

It so could've gone your way, but I guess not.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Who you guys think was the best player from townie side?
Niichan definitely. Either if it was just guesses he did hunt all of us down *cough not me, because we have a special relationship :derp* and i would say the Mason were also amazing, specially Haku and to a certain point Evil.
Seriously so early in the game, they had already hunt down all of us!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top