Re: STABULOUS.

-______-
Don't be like that. What the hell did I do now!?Youuuuu. I just came back from London.![]()

-______-
Don't be like that. What the hell did I do now!?Youuuuu. I just came back from London.![]()

You can always give it to me later.Wow, a dead thread comes back alive.
Happy Val's Day, gal. You're too far for me to send choco.![]()

Oh yeah. My mistake. I guess I was too out of my mind.You meant me.![]()
No eating popcorn here without permission.

And Charlie? Don't start. Unless you want the drama to turn into... suspense. Or horror, more likely.DORAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA22222222222222222222222222222222221
The same thing you always do.Don't be like that. What the hell did I do now!?
-______-

Drunk?Oh yeah. My mistake. I guess I was too out of my mind.
Nah, there's no way I'll be drunk. I don't even drink alcohol.Drunk?
cold-hearted? is that how you see him? I see him smiling...What's that cold-hearted avy standing for?
Much better/worse than the previous one that is. Interesting.
That's not a genuine smile, I deduced, hm.cold-hearted? is that how you see him? I see him smiling...
what do you mean by "better/worse"?
Oh, I believe it is, because in the original picture, his gesture shows his sincerity.That's not a genuine smile, I deduced, hm.
Better, if one looks for coolness; worse, since the previous' cuteness was on a different level. Thus, a combination.
I take offense on the message he sent me. It is so damn offensive for a woman!Why do you want to stab Cupid?

Oh, his? In the picture, that really looked like a woman to me.Oh, I believe it is, because in the original picture, his gesture shows his sincerity.
Well.. my set can't stay cute forever.
I think I can venture a guess as to who your Valentine's was.I take offense on the message he sent me. It is so damn offensive for a woman!![]()

Yeah, his. I thought he was a woman too at first. But after a while, you will be able to see his maleness. Just take a good look at my sig.Oh, his? In the picture, that really looked like a woman to me.
True. You should bring back the sig at some point, though. That colossal dove was awesome.
You think? I have many guesses but I can't pinpoint who exactly.I think I can venture a guess as to who your Valentine's was.![]()
At a closer inspection, now more like an evil male lookYeah, his. I thought he was a woman too at first. But after a while, you will be able to see his maleness. Just take a good look at my sig.
In the game, there is a character who looks like a woman more than he is though...![]()
Nah. I never use the same set twice.

At a closer inspection, now more like an evil male look
It should be either an evil man or a caring woman. I don't particularly like the other combinations as it seems.
He's not evil.. and that face is not even fixed. I mean, since he's an avatar, he has many faces to choose... you can even pick the gender, so he won't be a "he" but a "she". But in my set, it's the male one, so let's refer to him as he.All right, he's a "he". But why is he supposed to be good, don't you like evil guysHe's not evil.. and that face is not even fixed. I mean, since he's an avatar, he has many faces to choose... you can even pick the gender, so he won't be a "he" but a "she". But in my set, it's the male one, so let's refer to him as he.


I think it's one of the guys that were sending confessions or crush PMs to mods and senpais a few months ago. I'm about 80% sure of one of them.You think? I have many guesses but I can't pinpoint who exactly.
D;No eating popcorn here without permission.![]()
*Gives goldb some popcorn*The same thing you always do.![]()

Noone gives me popcorn, I take what's mine, I pay the iron price*Gives goldb some popcorn*
Cheer up buddy!![]()

You showed him who is the bossNoone gives me popcorn, I take what's mine, I pay the iron price![]()
