The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: STABULOUS.

Wow, a dead thread comes back alive. :gwah

Happy Val's Day, gal. You're too far for me to send choco. :p
You can always give it to me later. :cheez

You meant me. :notrust
Oh yeah. My mistake. I guess I was too out of my mind.

No eating popcorn here without permission. :-_-

DORAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA22222222222222222222222222222222221
And Charlie? Don't start. Unless you want the drama to turn into... suspense. Or horror, more likely.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

What's that cold-hearted avy standing for?
Much better/worse than the previous one that is. Interesting.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

What's that cold-hearted avy standing for?
Much better/worse than the previous one that is. Interesting.
cold-hearted? is that how you see him? I see him smiling...
what do you mean by "better/worse"?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

cold-hearted? is that how you see him? I see him smiling...
what do you mean by "better/worse"?
That's not a genuine smile, I deduced, hm.
Better, if one looks for coolness; worse, since the previous' cuteness was on a different level. Thus, a combination.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Why do you want to stab Cupid?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

That's not a genuine smile, I deduced, hm.
Better, if one looks for coolness; worse, since the previous' cuteness was on a different level. Thus, a combination.
Oh, I believe it is, because in the original picture, his gesture shows his sincerity.
Well.. my set can't stay cute forever.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Why do you want to stab Cupid?
I take offense on the message he sent me. It is so damn offensive for a woman! :yelling
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Oh, I believe it is, because in the original picture, his gesture shows his sincerity.
Well.. my set can't stay cute forever.
Oh, his? In the picture, that really looked like a woman to me.
True. You should bring back the sig at some point, though. That colossal dove was awesome.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

I take offense on the message he sent me. It is so damn offensive for a woman! :yelling
I think I can venture a guess as to who your Valentine's was. -_-;
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Oh, his? In the picture, that really looked like a woman to me.
True. You should bring back the sig at some point, though. That colossal dove was awesome.
Yeah, his. I thought he was a woman too at first. But after a while, you will be able to see his maleness. Just take a good look at my sig.
In the game, there is a character who looks like a woman more than he is though... :derp

Nah. I never use the same set twice.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

I think I can venture a guess as to who your Valentine's was. -_-;
You think? I have many guesses but I can't pinpoint who exactly.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Yeah, his. I thought he was a woman too at first. But after a while, you will be able to see his maleness. Just take a good look at my sig.
In the game, there is a character who looks like a woman more than he is though... :derp

Nah. I never use the same set twice.
At a closer inspection, now more like an evil male look :zomg
It should be either an evil man or a caring woman. I don't particularly like the other combinations as it seems.

You should adopt a more flexible persona, then.
On a second thought, that would erase the uniqueness, don't. The one who became history shall stay in peace.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

At a closer inspection, now more like an evil male look :zomg
It should be either an evil man or a caring woman. I don't particularly like the other combinations as it seems.
:err He's not evil.. and that face is not even fixed. I mean, since he's an avatar, he has many faces to choose... you can even pick the gender, so he won't be a "he" but a "she". But in my set, it's the male one, so let's refer to him as he.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

:err He's not evil.. and that face is not even fixed. I mean, since he's an avatar, he has many faces to choose... you can even pick the gender, so he won't be a "he" but a "she". But in my set, it's the male one, so let's refer to him as he.
All right, he's a "he". But why is he supposed to be good, don't you like evil guys :toc
Everybody likes them, no? :gwah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

You think? I have many guesses but I can't pinpoint who exactly.
I think it's one of the guys that were sending confessions or crush PMs to mods and senpais a few months ago. I'm about 80% sure of one of them.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

What is dead may never die
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: STABULOUS.

Noone gives me popcorn, I take what's mine, I pay the iron price :mono
You showed him who is the boss :hi5
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top