At a Place Called Ibisa

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

I just... haven't. xD Like I haven't played guitar or haven't practiced singing. And the only TV-show I'm watching is Swicthed at Birth.
Aww, why? But I can understand, I mean I've been in that kind of situation too where none of my hobbies managed to keep me interested. I hope that means more resting time for you or you can spend time going out somewhere to have fun, haha. XD

Well for here it is. :D Here the typical year to start school is when you're 7. Some kids start at 6 though. And when you graduate highschool you're either 19, or in your 19th year (meaning you're turning 19 the same year, or 18 if you started when you were 6). So yeah, I guess you start school 2 ears earlier than here, huh? I know from a friend in Greece that they start earlier there too, by 1 year. Are we slowpokes here? xD And we have 4 years of university.
I see~ I didn't know it was like that for you. In my case I actually started it a year earlier too, but when I entered uni there were lots of people like me, even younger, lol. The year in university varies depending on the faculty. I, for example, will have to spend 5 years before graduating.

Truthfully haven't been to the hospital in years. Hope its nothing as well.
How was it? :o

Speaking of hospital, since born, I only visited hospital to check on someone who's sick, and less than 10 times in total before I entered uni. :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Aww, why? But I can understand, I mean I've been in that kind of situation too where none of my hobbies managed to keep me interested. I hope that means more resting time for you or you can spend time going out somewhere to have fun, haha. XD



I see~ I didn't know it was like that for you. In my case I actually started it a year earlier too, but when I entered uni there were lots of people like me, even younger, lol. The year in university varies depending on the faculty. I, for example, will have to spend 5 years before graduating.



How was it? :o

Speaking of hospital, since born, I only visited hospital to check on someone who's sick, and less than 10 times in total before I entered uni. :oh
Its getting better the old cold is there - but the headache issue is slowly less prevalent.
I was in and out of hospitals a lot as a kid - for asthma related issues and once or twice for pneumonia.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Its getting better the old cold is there - but the headache issue is slowly less prevalent.
I was in and out of hospitals a lot as a kid - for asthma related issues and once or twice for pneumonia.
Ah, okay. I guess you should rest more from work and all for perfect recovery, hehe~ You seem to have problem with your lungs, do you still have it often nowadays?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

I hope that means more resting time for you or you can spend time going out somewhere to have fun, haha. XD
Yep. :nod

And it's not that my hobbies don't keep me interested, it's just that... I have these periods in which I just don't do much more than just listening to music and browsing when I'm with home. And it's hard for me to start doing something too... xD For example, I haven't read anything in a while, and I recently started a book. Read a couple of chapters, then just left it and haven't read from it since... I dunno, a month maybe. xD But once I finish it, it'd be easier to start something new, because I'll have that empty no-book feeling I have when I complete something. I'm weird that way. xD

I see~ I didn't know it was like that for you. In my case I actually started it a year earlier too, but when I entered uni there were lots of people like me, even younger, lol. The year in university varies depending on the faculty. I, for example, will have to spend 5 years before graduating.
Hmmm yeah, I think it's the same here, but bachelor's degree is 4 years everywhere and, for example, a medical degree takes more for master's, the usual master's degree here is 3 semesters, like a year and a half or something. But I could be mistaken for bachelor's, I dunno.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

I fucking love youuyigh youuuuuuuuuuuu
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

And it's not that my hobbies don't keep me interested, it's just that... I have these periods in which I just don't do much more than just listening to music and browsing when I'm with home. And it's hard for me to start doing something too... xD For example, I haven't read anything in a while, and I recently started a book. Read a couple of chapters, then just left it and haven't read from it since... I dunno, a month maybe. xD But once I finish it, it'd be easier to start something new, because I'll have that empty no-book feeling I have when I complete something. I'm weird that way. xD
No, not really weird. :XD

A while ago I met my high school friends. Two of them were avid book readers, and I used to be one too. They still talked about one or two books they both read, but also mentioned about how their interest in reading books had declined a lot compared to before. Me too, actually. Starting it is always hard because the series I'm following are mostly international, and the edition in my language comes out 3-4 years after the previous edition. Plot forgotten, climax forgotten, that you're lazy to continue it. But we thought our increasing love or just watching things can be the possibility too; we're getting lazier, lol.

Hmmm yeah, I think it's the same here, but bachelor's degree is 4 years everywhere and, for example, a medical degree takes more for master's, the usual master's degree here is 3 semesters, like a year and a half or something. But I could be mistaken for bachelor's, I dunno.
Ah, okay then. We're more varied in terms of uni length then. :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Well it only makes sense that you're more varied. :XD

And yeah, I guess I'm just getting lazy. ._l.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Happy Valentine's Day Adi!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Thank you. ^^

I love you all! :sexyarf


<3​
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

So...Valentine's day.....:heh
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Yo! o/

Can't remember the last time I posted here:s...so there ya go...post:D

What have you been doing lately?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Yes, Valentine's Day. :nod
How did it go? what did you guys do? I know you said you both didn't have a lot of money to spend, so were just going to enjoy each other's company.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

How did it go? what did you guys do? I know you said you both didn't have a lot of money to spend, so were just going to enjoy each other's company.
Well that's how it went. I tried to make him chocolates, but couldn't make them properly. xD We still ate them though, they were yummy. ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

He doesn't like chocolate very much? Glad you had fun then :thumbs.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

He doesn't like chocolate very much? Glad you had fun then :thumbs.
No no no, he likes chocolate almost as much as I do (no one can like chocolate more than me :nah), but the chocolates didn't harden enough, so it was sort of like we were eating ice-cream. xD He still liked them though, and me too. ^^ They were yummy, just not in the shape I wanted them to be. xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

No no no, he likes chocolate almost as much as I do (no one can like chocolate more than me :nah), but the chocolates didn't harden enough, so it was sort of like we were eating ice-cream. xD He still liked them though, and me too. ^^ They were yummy, just not in the shape I wanted them to be. xD
:heh

Oh ok, I gotcha. What shapes were you trying to make?
 
Top