- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Speaking of hospital, since born, I only visited hospital to check on someone who's sick, and less than 10 times in total before I entered uni.
Aww, why? But I can understand, I mean I've been in that kind of situation too where none of my hobbies managed to keep me interested. I hope that means more resting time for you or you can spend time going out somewhere to have fun, haha. XDI just... haven't. xD Like I haven't played guitar or haven't practiced singing. And the only TV-show I'm watching is Swicthed at Birth.
I see~ I didn't know it was like that for you. In my case I actually started it a year earlier too, but when I entered uni there were lots of people like me, even younger, lol. The year in university varies depending on the faculty. I, for example, will have to spend 5 years before graduating.Well for here it is.Here the typical year to start school is when you're 7. Some kids start at 6 though. And when you graduate highschool you're either 19, or in your 19th year (meaning you're turning 19 the same year, or 18 if you started when you were 6). So yeah, I guess you start school 2 ears earlier than here, huh? I know from a friend in Greece that they start earlier there too, by 1 year. Are we slowpokes here? xD And we have 4 years of university.
How was it?Truthfully haven't been to the hospital in years. Hope its nothing as well.

Speaking of hospital, since born, I only visited hospital to check on someone who's sick, and less than 10 times in total before I entered uni.

Here the typical year to start school is when you're 7. Some kids start at 6 though. And when you graduate highschool you're either 19, or in your 19th year (meaning you're turning 19 the same year, or 18 if you started when you were 6). So yeah, I guess you start school 2 ears earlier than here, huh? I know from a friend in Greece that they start earlier there too, by 1 year. Are we slowpokes here? xD And we have 4 years of university.






...so there ya go...post
), but the chocolates didn't harden enough, so it was sort of like we were eating ice-cream. xD He still liked them though, and me too. ^^ They were yummy, just not in the shape I wanted them to be. xD