The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

...but rises again, harder and stronger :gar
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

:shootmeWhat is truly living can't ever die (since the Soul is believed to be eternal :3c)

*Exception being - you're one of they types people question as to having one in the first place - then.... IDK...*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

:shootmeWhat is truly living can't ever die (since the Soul is believed to be eternal :3c)

*Exception being - you're one of they types people question as to having one in the first place - then.... IDK...*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Noob :yodawg
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Guys, guys..
There are millions of other threads to spam in, right?

*Joins the spamming with even worse spamming.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Guys, guys..
There are millions of other threads to spam in, right?

*Joins the spamming with even worse spamming.
Getting back to the subject matter at had.
I was thinking... are we not all 'cupids' in the eyes of the creator?
Will this make Yuki stab each of us on sight??
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Getting back to the subject matter at had.
I was thinking... are we not all 'cupids' in the eyes of the creator?
Will this make Yuki stab each of us on sight??
Ehm, guess you may be right about that.. :sweat
You got us in this hole and now you should get us out, Charlie! I don't want to be stabbed for some crime I didn't commit :gwah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Getting back to the subject matter at had.
I was thinking... are we not all 'cupids' in the eyes of the creator?
Will this make Yuki stab each of us on sight??
Us= you and Haku. I'm safe. :hmph
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Us= you and Haku. I'm safe. :hmph
And just who bumped this thread on the eve of the Valentines :heh
You can't leave us to our own fate. If we die, we will also drag you in :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

And just who bumped this thread on the eve of the Valentines :heh
I was returning a kindness as she'd been posting in my thread. :gwah
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

I think it's one of the guys that were sending confessions or crush PMs to mods and senpais a few months ago. I'm about 80% sure of one of them.
It narrows it down to scav then since I believe jorped has no courage to attempt a similar thing on me again.

D;

You don't like popcorn!?

Sweet or sour!?



*Gives goldb some popcorn*

Cheer up buddy! :comfort
It's not that I don't like popcorn, but you're going to make this thread messy! And because this thread is not a theater! I don't give any form of entertainment here! :yelling
And no giving away popcorn too!

What is dead may never die
What is dead may never die :hmph
:shootmeWhat is truly living can't ever die (since the Soul is believed to be eternal :3c)

*Exception being - you're one of they types people question as to having one in the first place - then.... IDK...*
What is dead is dead, end of story. Now stop with the philosophy argument here.

Guys, guys..
There are millions of other threads to spam in, right?

*Joins the spamming with even worse spamming.
Are you planning to join these guys too in their "discussion"?

Getting back to the subject matter at had.
I was thinking... are we not all 'cupids' in the eyes of the creator?
Will this make Yuki stab each of us on sight??
Now... that is a thought I surely welcome. :kukuku
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

What is dead is dead, end of story. Now stop with the philosophy argument here.
I could pour in more philosophy, but instead, I'll just agree.

Are you planning to join these guys too in their "discussion"?
Oh, it's not that. I'm completely unique. I may look like joining in without actually doing so.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

A new fertile spam ground for Haku and Bob... this thread gonna reach its second version soon.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

oh hi, Yuki, how's life?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

And just who bumped this thread on the eve of the Valentines :heh
You can't leave us to our own fate. If we die, we will also drag you in :amuse
What a beautiful bond you have there with each other.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

I could pour in more philosophy, but instead, I'll just agree.



Oh, it's not that. I'm completely unique. I may look like joining in without actually doing so.
No more philosophy for now. I'm having headache.

That's not making any sense to me.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

A new fertile spam ground for Haku and Bob... this thread gonna reach its second version soon.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

oh hi, Yuki, how's life?
This thread has a habit of being abandoned. I don't think the second version will be soon.

oh hi, dora. let's just say life's been... STABULOUS.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

What a beautiful bond you have there with each other.
Mutual interest brings people together or so they say.
Survive together, die together. That's the motto.

No more philosophy for now. I'm having headache.

That's not making any sense to me.
Oh, why don't you just take a rest then? It's generally the only thing that could help getting over that pain without using paracetamol-including stuff.

Which one? Me being unique? I feel down now..
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Mutual interest brings people together or so they say.
Survive together, die together. That's the motto.
You guys should make a brotherhood or something.

Oh, why don't you just take a rest then? It's generally the only thing that could help getting over that pain without using paracetamol-including stuff.

Which one? Me being unique? I feel down now..
Nah. I just need some comedy stuff.

No, about the last part.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

You guys should make a brotherhood or something.
Sounds nice. I'm open to name suggestions for that.

Nah. I just need some comedy stuff.

No, about the last part.
Watch Muppet Show videos and it should work more or less.

On a second read, it didn't sound reasonable to me, either. I guess that was true nonsense spam in a way.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Sounds nice. I'm open to name suggestions for that.
Now I'm thinking about Assassin Creed. :derp Nah, I'm bad with names. You guys should decide it yourself. It's your brotherhood, after all. :mono

Watch Muppet Show videos and it should work more or less.

On a second read, it didn't sound reasonable to me, either. I guess that was true nonsense spam in a way.
I have my own form of entertainment. I don't watch Muppet Show anyway. I have a rather dark sense of humour, so Muppet Show doesn't suit me.

:err
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top