Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*
...but rises again, harder and stronger
...but rises again, harder and stronger


What is dead may never dieWhat is dead may never die

What is truly living can't ever die (since the Soul is believed to be eternal
)What is truly living can't ever die (since the Soul is believed to be eternal
)
*Exception being - you're one of they types people question as to having one in the first place - then.... IDK...*


Getting back to the subject matter at had.Guys, guys..
There are millions of other threads to spam in, right?
*Joins the spamming with even worse spamming.
Ehm, guess you may be right about that..Getting back to the subject matter at had.
I was thinking... are we not all 'cupids' in the eyes of the creator?
Will this make Yuki stab each of us on sight??


Us= you and Haku. I'm safe.Getting back to the subject matter at had.
I was thinking... are we not all 'cupids' in the eyes of the creator?
Will this make Yuki stab each of us on sight??

And just who bumped this thread on the eve of the ValentinesUs= you and Haku. I'm safe.![]()


I was returning a kindness as she'd been posting in my thread.And just who bumped this thread on the eve of the Valentines![]()

It narrows it down to scav then since I believe jorped has no courage to attempt a similar thing on me again.I think it's one of the guys that were sending confessions or crush PMs to mods and senpais a few months ago. I'm about 80% sure of one of them.
It's not that I don't like popcorn, but you're going to make this thread messy! And because this thread is not a theater! I don't give any form of entertainment here!D;
You don't like popcorn!?
Sweet or sour!?
*Gives goldb some popcorn*
Cheer up buddy!![]()

What is dead may never die
What is dead may never die![]()
What is dead is dead, end of story. Now stop with the philosophy argument here.What is truly living can't ever die (since the Soul is believed to be eternal
)
*Exception being - you're one of they types people question as to having one in the first place - then.... IDK...*
Are you planning to join these guys too in their "discussion"?Guys, guys..
There are millions of other threads to spam in, right?
*Joins the spamming with even worse spamming.
Now... that is a thought I surely welcome.Getting back to the subject matter at had.
I was thinking... are we not all 'cupids' in the eyes of the creator?
Will this make Yuki stab each of us on sight??

I could pour in more philosophy, but instead, I'll just agree.What is dead is dead, end of story. Now stop with the philosophy argument here.
Oh, it's not that. I'm completely unique. I may look like joining in without actually doing so.Are you planning to join these guys too in their "discussion"?
What a beautiful bond you have there with each other.And just who bumped this thread on the eve of the Valentines
You can't leave us to our own fate. If we die, we will also drag you in![]()
No more philosophy for now. I'm having headache.I could pour in more philosophy, but instead, I'll just agree.
Oh, it's not that. I'm completely unique. I may look like joining in without actually doing so.
This thread has a habit of being abandoned. I don't think the second version will be soon.A new fertile spam ground for Haku and Bob... this thread gonna reach its second version soon.
---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------
oh hi, Yuki, how's life?
Mutual interest brings people together or so they say.What a beautiful bond you have there with each other.
Oh, why don't you just take a rest then? It's generally the only thing that could help getting over that pain without using paracetamol-including stuff.No more philosophy for now. I'm having headache.
That's not making any sense to me.
You guys should make a brotherhood or something.Mutual interest brings people together or so they say.
Survive together, die together. That's the motto.
Nah. I just need some comedy stuff.Oh, why don't you just take a rest then? It's generally the only thing that could help getting over that pain without using paracetamol-including stuff.
Which one? Me being unique? I feel down now..
Sounds nice. I'm open to name suggestions for that.You guys should make a brotherhood or something.
Watch Muppet Show videos and it should work more or less.Nah. I just need some comedy stuff.
No, about the last part.
Now I'm thinking about Assassin Creed.Sounds nice. I'm open to name suggestions for that.
Nah, I'm bad with names. You guys should decide it yourself. It's your brotherhood, after all. 
I have my own form of entertainment. I don't watch Muppet Show anyway. I have a rather dark sense of humour, so Muppet Show doesn't suit me.Watch Muppet Show videos and it should work more or less.
On a second read, it didn't sound reasonable to me, either. I guess that was true nonsense spam in a way.
