Ryu was evil ryu all along.
It's kind of hard being a third party on the first game ever.Ryu was evil ryu all along.

I see. That pretty much answers what I asked to niichan.Well I thought niichan was mafia so I thought of recruiting him, with no mentee I would have been freer for this third day to do something for the lulz. Although niichan was townie I still was aiming at the mafia in day 3.
All in all I do think that townies mostly voted for me, we shall see.
To be frank, I was cheering for the blues!What side are you on again?

Exactly, I do not think that the mafia ever side with a third party.I see. That pretty much answers what I asked to niichan.
It's understandable, anyway. If the game ran out of Townies, the Mentor wouldn't have a chance in the endgame, either.
Well............that's kinda fucked up considering another thing........you know what I mean...........that thing!!To be frank, I was cheering for the blues!
I was hoping they would pull some cool stund and out themselves and start to negotiate with the town! haha. In exchange they could promise to kill an agreed on person at night. Now that would have been cool! But I couldn't give any hints, but had to shut my mouth.![]()
The mafia would takes out, plus the townie play is horrible so they will side with them.To be frank, I was cheering for the blues!
I was hoping they would pull some cool stund and out themselves and start to negotiate with the town! haha. In exchange they could promise to kill an agreed on person at night. Now that would have been cool! But I couldn't give any hints, but had to shut my mouth.![]()

It's a good idea, without a doubt. Doesn't work that well if we're not on at the same time but that's bound to happen. It was okay with me and Josef but could be really difficult or way less handy if the two are from different time zones. That's only hypothetical though.What's so YES about it? It's horrible.
But anyways, my three blue Mentor-Mentee guys... How was it for you to be able to communicate and discuss everything parallel to the day phases? Share your experiences.
I think an important part of a third party or a second mafia is to eliminate the first mafia party! I really don't understand why everybody was going for the Townies sofar in the games before. It is double chance to die, at days and at nights, if there is an other killing party in game. Somebody has to explain that to me...I see. That pretty much answers what I asked to niichan.
It's understandable, anyway. If the game ran out of Townies, the Mentor wouldn't have a chance in the endgame, either.
We killed you because you claimed lovers dumb ass.Well you cant say I havent warned you xP That if you killed me you would be playing in the mafia's hand.
Now suffer and die you brainless townies!
It was really good, specially to discuss our mafia suspects. Damn i was sure niichan was mafia at the first day T_TWhat's so YES about it? It's horrible.
But anyways, my three blue Mentor-Mentee guys... How was it for you to be able to communicate and discuss everything parallel to the day phases? Share your experiences.
Not a bad idea, could've worked. Though there are reasons why I didn't bring that up.To be frank, I was cheering for the blues!
I was hoping they would pull some cool stund and out themselves and start to negotiate with the town! haha. In exchange they could promise to kill an agreed on person at night. Now that would have been cool! But I couldn't give any hints, but had to shut my mouth.![]()
I didnt know my lover would be mafia, there is nothing like that in the rules xP my fault there xDWe killed you because you claimed lovers dumb ass.
You want the townies to lose?Not a bad idea, could've worked. Though there are reasons why I didn't bring that up.

Nah bro, scav was already hunting us too much, we were doomed xP Although you made a much better job than I did as mentee ^^Not a bad idea, could've worked. Though there are reasons why I didn't bring that up.
Well, it was the randomizer!It was really good, specially to discuss our mafia suspects. Damn i was sure niichan was mafia at the first day T_T
But really herm, putting 2 nabs as Mentor-Mentee was not that bright of your part xD
I hope you have had fun anyway, and will join us again in the future!Well, I didn't understand why so many Townies were so sure the Mentor would go for us in the night, either. I mean, if we are outnumbered by the Mafia, isn't it also game over for the Third Party? That's like shooting yourself in the foot if I got this rightI think an important part of a third party or a second mafia is to eliminate the first mafia party! I really don't understand why everybody was going for the Townies sofar in the games before. It is double chance to die, at days and at nights, if there is an other killing party in game. Somebody has to explain that to me...
