Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well I thought niichan was mafia so I thought of recruiting him, with no mentee I would have been freer for this third day to do something for the lulz. Although niichan was townie I still was aiming at the mafia in day 3.

All in all I do think that townies mostly voted for me, we shall see.
I see. That pretty much answers what I asked to niichan.
It's understandable, anyway. If the game ran out of Townies, the Mentor wouldn't have a chance in the endgame, either.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
What side are you on again?
To be frank, I was cheering for the blues!

I was hoping they would pull some cool stund and out themselves and start to negotiate with the town! haha. In exchange they could promise to kill an agreed on person at night. Now that would have been cool! But I couldn't give any hints, but had to shut my mouth. :crying
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I see. That pretty much answers what I asked to niichan.
It's understandable, anyway. If the game ran out of Townies, the Mentor wouldn't have a chance in the endgame, either.
Exactly, I do not think that the mafia ever side with a third party.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
To be frank, I was cheering for the blues!

I was hoping they would pull some cool stund and out themselves and start to negotiate with the town! haha. In exchange they could promise to kill an agreed on person at night. Now that would have been cool! But I couldn't give any hints, but had to shut my mouth. :crying
Well............that's kinda fucked up considering another thing........you know what I mean...........that thing!!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
To be frank, I was cheering for the blues!

I was hoping they would pull some cool stund and out themselves and start to negotiate with the town! haha. In exchange they could promise to kill an agreed on person at night. Now that would have been cool! But I couldn't give any hints, but had to shut my mouth. :crying
The mafia would takes out, plus the townie play is horrible so they will side with them. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What's so YES about it? It's horrible.

But anyways, my three blue Mentor-Mentee guys... How was it for you to be able to communicate and discuss everything parallel to the day phases? Share your experiences.
It's a good idea, without a doubt. Doesn't work that well if we're not on at the same time but that's bound to happen. It was okay with me and Josef but could be really difficult or way less handy if the two are from different time zones. That's only hypothetical though.
I do believe it's a pretty nice advantage if the communaction works, it's relatively easy to come up with nice strategies. Ít was already too late for that in my case, Josef was pretty much doomed to die but as long as you don't die by chance because of the mafia, I think it's a well balanced and good role if handled well.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well you cant say I havent warned you xP That if you killed me you would be playing in the mafia's hand.
Now suffer and die you brainless townies!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I see. That pretty much answers what I asked to niichan.
It's understandable, anyway. If the game ran out of Townies, the Mentor wouldn't have a chance in the endgame, either.
I think an important part of a third party or a second mafia is to eliminate the first mafia party! I really don't understand why everybody was going for the Townies sofar in the games before. It is double chance to die, at days and at nights, if there is an other killing party in game. Somebody has to explain that to me...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well you cant say I havent warned you xP That if you killed me you would be playing in the mafia's hand.
Now suffer and die you brainless townies!
We killed you because you claimed lovers dumb ass.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Any chance there are more third party people? O_O
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What's so YES about it? It's horrible.

But anyways, my three blue Mentor-Mentee guys... How was it for you to be able to communicate and discuss everything parallel to the day phases? Share your experiences.
It was really good, specially to discuss our mafia suspects. Damn i was sure niichan was mafia at the first day T_T
But really herm, putting 2 nabs as Mentor-Mentee was not that bright of your part xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
To be frank, I was cheering for the blues!

I was hoping they would pull some cool stund and out themselves and start to negotiate with the town! haha. In exchange they could promise to kill an agreed on person at night. Now that would have been cool! But I couldn't give any hints, but had to shut my mouth. :crying
Not a bad idea, could've worked. Though there are reasons why I didn't bring that up.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We killed you because you claimed lovers dumb ass.
I didnt know my lover would be mafia, there is nothing like that in the rules xP my fault there xD
But anyway the guilty is all yours. that is you really are a townie DD...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I was considering giving the Lovers the same ability as the Mentor-Mentee duo. In my opinion the Lovers as they are now are pretty useless and hopeless to ever make it far in a game. I think the communication ability could spice things up, as well as for the Town as well as for the Mafia too!
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Not a bad idea, could've worked. Though there are reasons why I didn't bring that up.
Nah bro, scav was already hunting us too much, we were doomed xP Although you made a much better job than I did as mentee ^^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
It was really good, specially to discuss our mafia suspects. Damn i was sure niichan was mafia at the first day T_T
But really herm, putting 2 nabs as Mentor-Mentee was not that bright of your part xD
Well, it was the randomizer! <_> I hope you have had fun anyway, and will join us again in the future!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I think an important part of a third party or a second mafia is to eliminate the first mafia party! I really don't understand why everybody was going for the Townies sofar in the games before. It is double chance to die, at days and at nights, if there is an other killing party in game. Somebody has to explain that to me...
Well, I didn't understand why so many Townies were so sure the Mentor would go for us in the night, either. I mean, if we are outnumbered by the Mafia, isn't it also game over for the Third Party? That's like shooting yourself in the foot if I got this right :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top