You found one?I want Nuno dead so he can change his avy as well xD!
You found one?I want Nuno dead so he can change his avy as well xD!
I don't think i'm allowed to say who's at fault here and no trust me i still didn't found out who's the fucking mafia hereits your fault, you troll. you poorly played on purpose. passive play, poor defense.![]()

I want a laughing Bison!Mido did. Do you want one as well? ^.^
But that one is no fun #.#I want a laughing Bison!
Yours already looks like he is laughing from here.I want a laughing Bison!
Coe one dude be real did someone side with me in this game ? That's right no , so don't annoy me more than i already amHer "I don't want to live! Kill me!" attitıde that is.

He looks constipated.Yours already looks like he is laughing from here.
no one sided with you because you player poorly, i thought it was hard to do worst than jorped as a detective.Coe one dude be real did someone side with me in this game ? That's right no , so don't annoy me more than i already am![]()
Yeah thx pussy wiperno one sided with you because you player poorly, i thought it was hard to do worst than jorped as a detective.
Your sig has never been more relevant.Yeah thx pussy wiper
FUCKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUU FARFALLA!!!!!
You weren't any better last game!I love smart asses on the side line!!
I already seen it when I was looking for Bison without his hat to seduce my Sagat!
