Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I also have a bone to pick with a few people...hopefully what pissed me off can't happen anymore with the Likes/Thanks being removed.
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Other than nuking this thread and banning anyone who talks about the game...no. That's why I'm sighing. It's fucked so many games really.
Bear is throwing a tantrum :pout
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I also have a bone to pick with a few people...hopefully what pissed me off can't happen anymore with the Likes/Thanks being removed.
That shit tortures me though :/
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Other than nuking this thread and banning anyone who talks about the game...no. That's why I'm sighing. It's fucked so many games really.
But this thread can be used to talk about the previous roles and discuss it right? No one knows about the current game and how it's all set up. Dunno, maybe this is a "horse race announcer" thread at times, but what else can it be? :s
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Other than nuking this thread and banning anyone who talks about the game...no. That's why I'm sighing. It's fucked so many games really.
I know. :bored

People just can't quit. :shootme
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I don't like to sweet talk people . You believe me or not your choice . If i'm playing this game again i'm gonna be the same , that's how i am i'm not trying to be like someone else
When I play GTA, I am a raving psycho bent on disrupting peoples lives. If I was true to myself and stayed the same, I would stop at the red lights. :rolleyes:

In the same case, if you do go around killing people in a game are you trying to be someone else because you - afterall - are not a killer? Do you run around not shooting anyone because that you are a pacifist? It's a game and there are ways to play it effectively, the best way is being convincing and persuading people to your side. That does not mean you are trying to be a different person you are just playing the game as best as you can.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But this thread can be used to talk about the previous roles and discuss it right? No one knows about the current game and how it's all set up. Dunno, maybe this is a "horse race announcer" thread at times, but what else can it be? :s
This thread is:

-For people that like talking crap when they are not playing (me as an example).

-To discuss things about the game

-For people that are dead and want to keep playing, expressing their thoughts here

-To rage and say as many ¨fucks¨ as possible (you know who ...)


We need this thread :arf
 
Last edited:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I know. :bored

People just can't quit. :shootme
Well looking at the bright side, at least the game is not dead, and ppl are really liking to play it xP
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
When I play GTA, I am a raving psycho bent on disrupting peoples lives. If I was true to myself and stayed the same, I would stop at the red lights. :rolleyes:
When I play GTA I spend money in bishes and then I stab them to get my money back, like every single guy does in real life.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
But this thread can be used to talk about the previous roles and discuss it right? No one knows about the current game and how it's all set up. Dunno, maybe this is a "horse race announcer" thread at times, but what else can it be? :s
It's supposed to be about signing up, volunteering to host, talking about the rules and roles, and maybe, MAYBE the dead can come post a comment or vent VAGUELY.

But no, instead, the moment the host closes the fucking game thread, everything spills over here for reactions and throwing vague insults back and forth. There's so much nuance to this game, you can't just come into this thread and start saying this and that, even if you THINK you're being careful. The game should only be able to be played in the confines of the Game thread and at night in private. People look for clues in this thread as well, and because you CAN glean things from this thread, this thread deserves to die.

Several games have been broken and ended because of careless people. I don't know, it bothers the shit out of me and they have to be constantly reminded to shut the fuck up about the game at night. By the large amount of obviously intelligent people that play this game, you'd be shocked how this thread turns so many of us into retards once we enter it :bored
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well, it was a lot worse before, most of the time dead players would post in the game thread even respectable players like farfalla.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Of course it was a lot more laid back...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I see, I see, well then I suggest Evil or those that make up the rules make it more strict, like banning people for the next game.

Sorry, I am new to the game, and sorry if I said anything regarding the game too much here. :(
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I see, I see, well then I suggest Evil or those that make up the rules make it more strict, like banning people for the next game.

Sorry, I am new to the game, and sorry if I said anything regarding the game too much here. :(
We have the hall of shame for that, and it's constantly filling.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I see, I see, well then I suggest Evil or those that make up the rules make it more strict, like banning people for the next game.

Sorry, I am new to the game, and sorry if I said anything regarding the game too much here. :(
No, it isn't unreasonable. The problem is it's pretty subjective and if you ban someone for saying something, it points everyone's attention to it, where people might have actually overlooked it.

This set up is a pigfuck at times
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
When I play GTA, I am a raving psycho bent on disrupting peoples lives. If I was true to myself and stayed the same, I would stop at the red lights. :rolleyes:

In the same case, if you do go around killing people in a game are you trying to be someone else because you - afterall - are not a killer? Do you run around not shooting anyone because that you are a pacifist? It's a game and there are ways to play it effectively, the best way is being convincing and persuading people to your side. That does not mean you are trying to be a different person you are just playing the game as best as you can.
what a good boy.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yea, I dont think banning more people will solve it. The problem is when someone dies they lose a huge connection to the game. They are no longer invested in winning it as much and so are more careless with what they say. But the people out of the game will still want to discuss it. They want to talk about what they are reading but have no outlet for it. So they naturally come here.

I dont know, but maybe there should be a hidden thread that dead people only see and they could use to yammer away.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No, it isn't unreasonable. The problem is it's pretty subjective and if you ban someone for saying something, it points everyone's attention to it, where people might have actually overlooked it.

This set up is a pigfuck at times
You can ban after the game ends though...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Or just lock this thread during the game ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top