At a Place Called Ibisa

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Well hearts melt, that's a good thing :nod
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

I am drinking chocolate beer right now.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

I am drinking chocolate beer right now.
x______________________xx______________________________x
[sizept=3]Something tells me Gary Influences ya a bit too mash[/sizept]
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

x______________________xx______________________________x
[sizept=3]Something tells me Gary Influences ya a bit too mash[/sizept]
Bitch please. I was drinking farrrrrrrrrrr before I met Gary!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Chocolate Stout? What brand?
Fuck dude! He called it! :vin

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I saved this one for last. Mainly because I dreaded it and thought chocolate beer could not possibly be good.

Jesus was I wrong. I am in love.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Fuck dude! He called it! :vin

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I saved this one for last. Mainly because I dreaded it and thought chocolate beer could not possibly be good.

Jesus was I wrong. I am in love.
What brand? :arf

Well, I only know of another kind of beer brewed with cocoa and that's Theobroma. But it isn't anywhere close to as popular as Stouts are.

You would like Coffee or Milk Stouts too if you like that kind.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Oh, you might like Oatmeal Stout as well :verily
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

It it stout, yes. Young's stout. I thought stout was the brand and that you called it... :cookiestare I am a noob. It's so obvious.

Errrr. Coffee I'm not sure. Milk sounds disgusting. But I'll try anything once!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

I am drinking chocolate beer right now.
:zomg

I never knew such a thing even exists. I don't like beer, but I might like this...?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

It it stout, yes. Young's stout. I thought stout was the brand and that you called it... :cookiestare I am a noob. It's so obvious.

Errrr. Coffee I'm not sure. Milk sounds disgusting. But I'll try anything once!
Young's Double Chocolate Stout? That was my first chocolate stout. I have a few in the fridge actually. The chocolate isn't too overpowering. I must say Samuel Smith's is better though, as it's creamier.

Stout is a style of beer. The most famous kind is Guinness. It's dark and super malty without much hop taste to it. They aren't the kind of beers you can just chug, which is why it's more of a cold-weather beer usually as it's kind of heavy and thick.

Milk stout or sweet stouts use lactose sugar I think. It just makes it smoother and creamier. It's not as gross as it sounds. Coffee stouts are like chocolate ones, except the flavor note is closer to black coffee than chocolate. They're good. If you can get Flying Dog there, look for Kujo. Hitachino Nest makes an espresso stout, but I'd bet it's harder to find.

:zomg

I never knew such a thing even exists. I don't like beer, but I might like this...?
You might, it's malty and smooth. Samuel Smith's Chocolate Stout is freaking delicious. I've even add some ice cream to it before and that turns it into this gigantic, foaming smoothie type of thing.

Stout doesn't have the hop taste to it, so you can't really think of it as a common beer. It's pretty different.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

It's just that I don't like the taste and smell of beer, so... Who knows.

Let's get together one day, the three of us, and try it. ^^
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

:blai

You bet! Though I'm not sure I've ever witnessed you being drunk :XD
Maybe you never will. I've never been drunk. xD But I meant like, to meet to drink together!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

:dumpster
 
Top