Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out


Hearts... ._.Oh ok, I gotcha. What shapes were you trying to make?

Hearts... ._.Oh ok, I gotcha. What shapes were you trying to make?

xD Exactly.Well hearts melt, that's a good thing![]()
x______________________xx______________________________xI am drinking chocolate beer right now.
Bitch please. I was drinking farrrrrrrrrrr before I met Gary!x______________________xx______________________________x
[sizept=3]Something tells me Gary Influences ya a bit too mash[/sizept]
Chocolate Stout? What brand?I am drinking chocolate beer right now.
Fuck dude! He called it!Chocolate Stout? What brand?

What brand?Fuck dude! He called it!
---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------
I saved this one for last. Mainly because I dreaded it and thought chocolate beer could not possibly be good.
Jesus was I wrong. I am in love.

I am a noob. It's so obvious. I am drinking chocolate beer right now.

Young's Double Chocolate Stout? That was my first chocolate stout. I have a few in the fridge actually. The chocolate isn't too overpowering. I must say Samuel Smith's is better though, as it's creamier.It it stout, yes. Young's stout. I thought stout was the brand and that you called it...I am a noob. It's so obvious.
Errrr. Coffee I'm not sure. Milk sounds disgusting. But I'll try anything once!
You might, it's malty and smooth. Samuel Smith's Chocolate Stout is freaking delicious. I've even add some ice cream to it before and that turns it into this gigantic, foaming smoothie type of thing.
I never knew such a thing even exists. I don't like beer, but I might like this...?
I will join because of you and NaomiIt's just that I don't like the taste and smell of beer, so... Who knows.
Let's get together one day, the three of us, and try it. ^^

I will join because of you and Naomi![]()

I want that, def! We gotta make a drunk meet one day for sure. xD


Maybe you never will. I've never been drunk. xD But I meant like, to meet to drink together!
You bet! Though I'm not sure I've ever witnessed you being drunk![]()
That would definitely be funMaybe you never will. I've never been drunk. xD But I meant like, to meet to drink together!
Naomi will open a new world to youI long for that to happen.That would definitely be funNaomi will open a new world to you

