- Joined
- May 21, 2007
- Messages
- 7,318
- Reaction score
- 3,462
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.
sounds like it's taken from literature... got?
sounds like it's taken from literature... got?

I don't care who you pick. It's your choice, not mine.wait wait wait, there's more than one and we're allowed to pick? o_o
Lookie here. xi0 lists them.The Old Gods, The Seven, The Drowned God, R'hllor, The Many-Faced God, The Great Stallion, The Shepherd, etc
Nope. It's taken from a game. It's a crit quote.sounds like it's taken from literature... got?
Oh now I get it......wrong game.TALOS!
I advice R'hllor in this territory.The Old Gods, The Seven, The Drowned God, R'hllor, The Many-Faced God, The Great Stallion, The Shepherd, etc
Is that it?Well... you'll need GIFs.
Well yeah.

Well you asked originally for some clarity and I did try to explain it again but you keep missing the point.You don't tell me what to do. By the way, it's laborious.
Nvm.Huh...?

Yeah, I know that one. It's the scene where they first meet Nah.Dunno if you've got this one already:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yeah. Have stocks of GIF ready. I have more than 500 GIFs.Is that it?![]()
It sounds weird. Inori literally means pray. O_oI choose God Inori! The God of Miracles!![]()
Do you realize I did that on purpose?Well you asked originally for some clarity and I did try to explain it again but you keep missing the point.
Nvm.![]()

BRANDONTHE REJECT??!!! Hahaha hilarious stuff. I'll be checking your tumblr after work for more.Yeah, I know that one. It's the scene where they first meet Nah.
This is more hilarious:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yeah. Have stocks of GIF ready. I have more than 500 GIFs.

Well, now you know the reason I love FE very much.BRANDONTHE REJECT??!!! Hahaha hilarious stuff. I'll be checking your tumblr after work for more.
I had a stock that I lost. Wasn't anywhere near that number though; maybe pushing 100 but 500?! that's a gif for ever occasion.![]()

Albeit a completely one-sided one.Is this war!?

Which side!?Albeit a completely one-sided one.

Please..Which side!?![]()