The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

sounds like it's taken from literature... got?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Oh...I dunnoooo :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

wait wait wait, there's more than one and we're allowed to pick? o_o
I don't care who you pick. It's your choice, not mine.

The Old Gods, The Seven, The Drowned God, R'hllor, The Many-Faced God, The Great Stallion, The Shepherd, etc
Lookie here. xi0 lists them.

sounds like it's taken from literature... got?
Nope. It's taken from a game. It's a crit quote.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

The Old Gods, The Seven, The Drowned God, R'hllor, The Many-Faced God, The Great Stallion, The Shepherd, etc
I advice R'hllor in this territory.
Or any fire based God you know.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

I choose God Inori! The God of Miracles!


:-_- You don't tell me what to do. By the way, it's laborious.
Well you asked originally for some clarity and I did try to explain it again but you keep missing the point.



Simple typo error jeeeeez thanks. -.-

Nvm. :poke
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Dunno if you've got this one already:



Yeah, I know that one. It's the scene where they first meet Nah.

This is more hilarious:







Is that it? :oh
Yeah. Have stocks of GIF ready. I have more than 500 GIFs.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

I choose God Inori! The God of Miracles!
It sounds weird. Inori literally means pray. O_o

Well you asked originally for some clarity and I did try to explain it again but you keep missing the point.
Do you realize I did that on purpose?

:modsmack
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Yeah, I know that one. It's the scene where they first meet Nah.

This is more hilarious:









Yeah. Have stocks of GIF ready. I have more than 500 GIFs.
BRANDONTHE REJECT??!!! Hahaha hilarious stuff. I'll be checking your tumblr after work for more.

I had a stock that I lost. Wasn't anywhere near that number though; maybe pushing 100 but 500?! that's a gif for ever occasion. :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

BRANDONTHE REJECT??!!! Hahaha hilarious stuff. I'll be checking your tumblr after work for more.

I had a stock that I lost. Wasn't anywhere near that number though; maybe pushing 100 but 500?! that's a gif for ever occasion. :nod
Well, now you know the reason I love FE very much. :p

Tumblr is brimming with GIFs, which is why I can collect so many.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

This is so you:




:XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top