Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'd say Warwick, 'cause I met Gary using a Robb avy, but someone got Warwick already T.T
Hi, I'm someone, nice to meet you!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar :lmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Okay, aside from the bear or that fckin stone monster...who would I fit with?
Totally Gragas.

Not calling you a phat ass nor anything, just a drunk bastard :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Farfalla would be a great Nidalee, she's like an amazon fighter lol

Dark Lord... Varus?

Pick Udyr Gary, his turtle stance is amazing.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Totally Gragas.

Not calling you a phat ass nor anything, just a drunk bastard :XD
I thought I could get by just fine with monsters..but noooo, they had to add a fucking fat ass to the game :scry


I don't even drink that much :nah
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Udyr have a bear too. hmm I think Rumble, Heimerdinger and Jayce are clever Champions
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Udyr have a bear too. hmm I think Rumble, Heimerdinger and Jayce are clever Champions
Oh, we have to name a clever champ...

Kog Maw!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Garen is a soldier , he is kinda stupid ç.ç , he only says "DEMAAAAAAAAAAACIA"
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
PLUS!
IF he picks Garen, he would be able to scream DEMAAACIAAAA along with Nuno ^.^

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Garen is a soldier , he is kinda stupid ç.ç , he only says "DEMAAAAAAAAAAACIA"
Ç.ç get the fuck out of my head, Moin!
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
=P
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Singed is a smart, big, badass champ...

Or, he could be Taric...

 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff:yay
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
PLUS!
IF he picks Garen, he would be able to scream DEMAAACIAAAA along with Nuno ^.^
PLUS


Come on Gary choose something...

I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff:yay
Pick Darius and Draven.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
When will the game start anyway?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top