Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Like I said, a few days earlier is okay for me too. As long as no one complains we could start on the 6h or 7th if that makes you join. Just hope you will be active until the end :gwah



okay :hee



I think I know who :zomg
nah... my classes start march 4. maybe if I see time avaliable I can still sign up until march 9, right?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Are you that busy when you have class?

I have class now but was still able to play. But if you have hellish days then I understand it's hard.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
nah... my classes start march 4. maybe if I see time avaliable I can still sign up until march 9, right?
Of course Moa, would be great if you could join! :nod

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Why don't you sign up gary? :o
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'd love to play, especially since jorped wants me so much (:vin), but I don't even know if I will have internet then, not even speaking about time... We'll see.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm in.

I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
digitaldude said:
I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:
IN!

I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!

DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:
Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:
Same as me.

I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.

I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.

GAME 24
01 [user]digitaldude[/user] - Vayne
02 [user]3c[/user] - Jarvan IV
03 [USER]dark lord[/USER] - Graves
04 [USER]MidoBan[/USER] - Twisted Fate
05 [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER] - Blitzcrank
06 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] - Fiora
07 [USER] Josef K.[/USER] - Jayce
08 [USER]scav[/USER] - Amumu
09 [USER]Hardy[/USER] - Warwick

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Because you're the host :derp

And no one likes me :nomoar
Both are silly reasons :nah

Now go and sign up
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm not sure. I've played every game since 14/15, and I felt burnt out on this one. So maybe, maybe not, we'll see.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Well this one started like a week after the previous one. Now we have a longer break. We will see about your motivation, Mr. Russia.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well this one started like a week after the previous one. Now we have a longer break. We will see about your motivation, Mr. Russia.
Yeah...that too
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I played 2 in a row and I'm already feeling burned out
would be ready for a new one tomorrow though :derp
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
In a couple of days I'd be good too. Gonna miss it in a few days. The forum is pretty boring when there's no Mafia game.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Once tried, you never forget the fun you had :pleased
It's true enough. I haven't played too many times, so I find it amusing. It's rather quiet here sometimes, and I've not been in a "manga discussion" mood for months.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Just don't become good enough to always be killed on night 1 or 2. :p
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top