The theme still add excitement in the game.What are you looking at? A theme wouldn't stop me from playing.
Congrats by the way VOLG
The theme still add excitement in the game.What are you looking at? A theme wouldn't stop me from playing.
nah... my classes start march 4. maybe if I see time avaliable I can still sign up until march 9, right?Like I said, a few days earlier is okay for me too. As long as no one complains we could start on the 6h or 7th if that makes you join. Just hope you will be active until the end
okay
I think I know who![]()
Of course Moa, would be great if you could join!nah... my classes start march 4. maybe if I see time avaliable I can still sign up until march 9, right?


), but I don't even know if I will have internet then, not even speaking about time... We'll see.Because you're the hostWhy don't you sign up gary?![]()


digitaldude said:I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:IN!
I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!
DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:I'm in and
Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:Same as me.
I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.
I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
Both are silly reasonsBecause you're the host
And no one likes me![]()

Yeah...that tooWell this one started like a week after the previous one. Now we have a longer break. We will see about your motivation, Mr. Russia.
make this happen for me too.for you i suggest mafia graves
![]()
and demonair jayce for u
![]()
Ah would be a shame to see a game without you but I understand your reasonsI'm not sure. I've played every game since 14/15, and I felt burnt out on this one. So maybe, maybe not, we'll see.



Once tried, you never forget the fun you hadIn a couple of days I'd be good too. Gonna miss it in a few days. The forum is pretty boring when there's no Mafia game.

It's true enough. I haven't played too many times, so I find it amusing. It's rather quiet here sometimes, and I've not been in a "manga discussion" mood for months.Once tried, you never forget the fun you had![]()

I felt a little sorry for Imp this game.Just don't become good enough to always be killed on night 1 or 2.![]()