Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ehhhh...I might not sign up then, dunno
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ehhhh...I might not sign up then, dunno
really why wait 3weeks...i cant wait that long.i'm not a seasoned veteran like u guys...im amped to play.

needles to say,my last experience was disappointing on my behalf...not to blame anything/anyone but myself

:(
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
You think 3-4 more days will give you a huge additional motivation boost?

Maybe we should have a poll regarding the starting date. Meh.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I understand the enthusiasm but we do need a break so we can enter the next game with even more anticipation.

Takes time to build this up in a nice way so we can have a great game. :)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
really why wait 3weeks...i cant wait that long.i'm not a seasoned veteran like u guys...im amped to play.

needles to say,my last experience was disappointing on my behalf...not to blame anything/anyone but myself

:(
Just feed his ego a little bit and I bet he will be ready to play even today
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You think 3-4 more days will give you a huge additional motivation boost?

Maybe we should have a poll regarding the starting date. Meh.
now i didnt say all that...motivation may not be enough for me
:)

but,a poll would be nice...ultimately its up to nii-san.im sure there is quite a bit of preparation not to mention his own life/schedule
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
now i didnt say all that...motivation may not be enough for me
:)

but,a poll would be nice...ultimately its up to nii-san.im sure there is quite a bit of preparation not to mention is own life/schedule
I was talking to xi0.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Those who got taken out early in the last game or didn't play at all would probably want an earlier starting date. I didn't play enough times to get bored, so, doesn't really matter for me.

A poll would be good, though. Better than everyone coming up to randomly suggest times in the thread.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Just feed his ego a little bit and I bet he will be ready to play even today
Wrong.
He is already ready to play, no need to sweet-talk.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just feed his ego a little bit and I bet he will be ready to play even today
who do i work on lawly?

nii-san's ego or xi0's influence of nii-san

:p

give me some insight:plot
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Meh, my bad. I thought lawlett was talking about your ego, not someone else's.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You'll all need new avatars when the game comes anyway... No point in asking what to use now. The avatars need to have the names in them (hopefully 150x150 too). The easiest would be to use the respective wallpapers and crop out the avatars. Anyone with minimal PS skills can do it. I can probably help, Kevin, if you want, when the time comes. Shouldn't take too long.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Incoming newbie like I promised @Haku!
I'M ON IT!
I have a secret link that I haven't shared here to get awesome LOL images ^.^

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

I'd also prefer not to bring it to march, 2nd T.T I'll be getting my furniture then. Gotta arrange things in my new apartment.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
im in for the next game...if nii doesnt get my pm too late
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
looks ok,he strong in the game ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top