really why wait 3weeks...i cant wait that long.i'm not a seasoned veteran like u guys...im amped to play.Ehhhh...I might not sign up then, dunno


Just feed his ego a little bit and I bet he will be ready to play even todayreally why wait 3weeks...i cant wait that long.i'm not a seasoned veteran like u guys...im amped to play.
needles to say,my last experience was disappointing on my behalf...not to blame anything/anyone but myself
![]()
now i didnt say all that...motivation may not be enough for meYou think 3-4 more days will give you a huge additional motivation boost?
Maybe we should have a poll regarding the starting date. Meh.

I was talking to xi0.now i didnt say all that...motivation may not be enough for me
but,a poll would be nice...ultimately its up to nii-san.im sure there is quite a bit of preparation not to mention is own life/schedule
Wrong.Just feed his ego a little bit and I bet he will be ready to play even today
who do i work on lawly?Just feed his ego a little bit and I bet he will be ready to play even today


I'M ON IT!You'll all need new avatars when the game comes anyway... No point in asking what to use now. The avatars need to have the names in them (hopefully 150x150 too). The easiest would be to use the respective wallpapers and crop out the avatars. Anyone with minimal PS skills can do it. I can probably help, Kevin, if you want, when the time comes. Shouldn't take too long.
---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------
Incoming newbie like I promised @Haku!
Xi0's. Niichan doesn't have an ego yetwho do i work on lawly?
who? if its/hes badass than i guess its okBe Darius, Mazi!