Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I STARTED PLAYING LOL BECAUSE OF THIS GAME FUCK YOU GUYS I SUCK AT THIS GAME I ONLY PICKED GAREN AFTER ASHE IN THE TUTORIAL BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO ALL I DO IS BUTTON MASH HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well I don't, I got no time for gaming.
but ç.ç you are here

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

I STARTED PLAYING LOL BECAUSE OF THIS GAME FUCK YOU GUYS I SUCK AT THIS GAME I ONLY PICKED GAREN AFTER ASHE IN THE TUTORIAL BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO ALL I DO IS BUTTON MASH HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
ahuauhau Moba is a style of game a little hard in the beginning. =O you laughed like a Brazilian
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

DD is CBlitz II, Moin
CBlitz II?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Mundo is the ultimate Insane Doctor
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yesh, he's my manga/anime consultant now that Blitz is away.
THEN YOU PICK ONE YOURSELF, DAVID
http://www.lolking.net/guides/

AND DON'T YOU TALK TO GU LIKE THAT Ò.Ó Only I get to talk to him like that u.u
kay, enough spamming
Ohhh, i get it. What anime he told u to watch?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
40-50 players mafia game

2 lynches per day phase?
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
haku choose her
I am out of this game now.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

That's Haku.
Pick Katarina, then! She's way sexier, imo.
OMG you right!

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

All the women in this game are bimbos!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If you wanna make him mad, pick Irelia and play badly.
Oh play damn good and ask him to learn it with you.
nobody pick my queen :pwnge

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Ashe and sona are the real bimbos IMO

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

anyway DD should be teemo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top