Anyone that plays with scav knows that XD
but ç.ç you are hereWell I don't, I got no time for gaming.
ahuauhau Moba is a style of game a little hard in the beginning. =O you laughed like a BrazilianI STARTED PLAYING LOL BECAUSE OF THIS GAME FUCK YOU GUYS I SUCK AT THIS GAME I ONLY PICKED GAREN AFTER ASHE IN THE TUTORIAL BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO ALL I DO IS BUTTON MASH HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
I already have one time consuming hobby of anime/manga.but ç.ç you are here
And fine I'll be that guy, whatshisface.
CBlitz II?![]()
---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------
DD is CBlitz II, Moin
Now I don't want him.![]()
---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------
DD is CBlitz II, Moin
LIKE I GIVE A CRAP!Mundo is the ultimate Insane Doctor
Ohhh, i get it. What anime he told u to watch?Yesh, he's my manga/anime consultant now that Blitz is away.
THEN YOU PICK ONE YOURSELF, DAVID
http://www.lolking.net/guides/
AND DON'T YOU TALK TO GU LIKE THAT Ò.Ó Only I get to talk to him like that u.u
kay, enough spamming
I'm miss fortune. *faps*Yesh, he's my manga/anime consultant now that Blitz is away.
THEN YOU PICK ONE YOURSELF, DAVID
http://www.lolking.net/guides/
AND DON'T YOU TALK TO GU LIKE THAT Ò.Ó Only I get to talk to him like that u.u
kay, enough spamming
He got me his animelist xD His opinions are there.Ohhh, i get it. What anime he told u to watch?
haku choose herI'm miss fortune. *faps*
That's Haku.I'm miss fortune. *faps*
I am out of this game now.haku choose her
OMG you right!That's Haku.
Pick Katarina, then! She's way sexier, imo.
nobody pick my queenIf you wanna make him mad, pick Irelia and play badly.
Oh play damn good and ask him to learn it with you.
